+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 866 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 659 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Banned raks is on a distinguished road raks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Low capital
    Inadequate risk management
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Not admiting and realising own mistakes
    forrex me main reaosn loss ke kuchh aise hai jab koi trader forex me aata hai to vo uska target profit banana hota hai jo ki achhi soch nhi hai jaisa ki hm jb stuy karate hai to hm paise ke liye hi karate hai ki agar hamare pass me achhi degree ya percentage hoga to hme future me achhi job salary milegi but agar hm nhi karenge to hme loss hi milega to aise hi hme forex me bhi soch rakhani chahiye jb hom forex me aate hai to hamara mind kahi or chla jata hai jo ki shi nhi hota hai hamare future career ke liye agar ye sb hm phle se hi shi se kare to aage koi bhi mistake hone jaa chance hi nhi hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member isabela is an unknown quantity at this point isabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is why these people have a reason to end up being in a drawback, as a result of theyre constantly getting a bad trade, however they have analyzed the actual market very well, however the very fact Meeka remains a loss, and an additional reason why theyre in a drawback, Theyll lack knowledge on managing this particular trade well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member asifaj is an unknown quantity at this point asifaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gee bhie jan ya bat be hy kion kh bina sochy samjy to insan loss ma jata hy agar ham soch samj k kam len to loss ma nhe jian gy as kily waite karna lazme hy agar wite karo gy to fada be othio gy wait nhe karo gy to loss ma jio gy

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right reasons loss kay baty hain Trader ko chhy k woh in ko smjy aor Forex Trading main low capital sy Trade na kary aor Trader ko risk management krna ay aor Trading main greed na kry aor chasing trend aor mistakes repeat Trading main na kry phr profit ho ga

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that the main reason of loss in Forex trading is lack of knowledge this is the very harmful thing for every trader it can be result into big losses.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear of course, I personally believe that there are some causes of losing money in the trade, but that is often the reason for losing is our lack of knowledge in doing the trade, but the news can make us lose when we do trading with technical analysis, and we conduct trade in accordance with the rules, but when there is news essential released, such as NFP and FOMC, then it can make us lose.

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a hard business, and so many people who lose their money in forex because of many reasons. But the main reasons is because they still can't manage their risk. This business is a high risk business, so if we do not manage our risk, we will lose our money

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that as far as i know dishonesty and greed, these two things are most of the dangerous for loss in Forex. A trader make a huge type of trade which is not accurate for the trade. And he deserve more money within very short time and use some third party software which is illegal. As a result he lost his account.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that why would a trader wants to risk any more money on a trade that has already shown itself to be a loser when he could simply close it out and move on. This will leave him in a much better place financially and mentally, than holding on to his position and hoping it will go back his way.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that low capital is not a reason of loss you can trade with low capital without loss of your money from the reasons of loss is to ignore the loss stop point or not to make a margin for your profits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 866 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 659 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)