+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 866 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree that greed is the main factor , but i will alsoo blame the unawairness off the trader , when a trader dont follaw the basic fundamentals of trading and go for big risks on the very early stages, to get big money , but he forgets to learn 1st than earn , i m trying to learn main technical ones to understand fluctuations of the market, soo in future i will be able to take the decision that rewards me money , will also away from loss.best of luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    reduction triggered because of insufficient information, you need to be aware of investing technique as well as self-discipline within investing guideline. however there is absolutely no evaluation is ideal. You need to use danger administration in order to lower drawdowns, therefore huge reduction loss karne ka main reson yahi trader bahut hi jayda lalch karten hain yadi trader lalch n karen to unka itna loss nhi hoga mera dost kal apni trade me 200$ loss kia sirf lalch ke karna yadi wo lalch nhi hota hai to uska loss kise bhi haal me nhi hota hai l :-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I have outlined in this meaning of short sentences long have explained the reasons summarized in the forex markets losses in all the many phrases but I have not added expertise and lacked of the readiness and preparedness also and knowledges of the markets and this moved is sufficient in my view ! basically a lot of things that cause traders at a disadvantage, since the trade I also like it, a lot of things that cause me a loss. the biggest thing in my opinion, is when I can not control emotions well, so I got greedy in making profit target, or sometimes I become revenge against losses I've experienced, it makes me wrong in taking decisions when trading.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As per my 1 year experience I want say only one thing that the primary reason is deficiency of know-how of excellent control, so this is the key and most of the investors wants to get big benefit with in a night and they ignore control. we should try keeping range with avarice, and should confess appropriate that our forecast was not right by leading to stop-loss if business goes opposite to our anticipations that will be excellent risk control.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there are many reasons that you lose our business the one and big reason is less experience because Forex require a great experience and second is greed if you greed that you become a rich person then it is be wrong i know that Forex is a great business but not for greedy person you require to control our greedy behavior. using the failure we have ever experienced as the best teacher is the wise thing, so we can gain valuable lessons from the failures, and we can use it could be a stepping stone for better. very difficult to not repeat the mistakes in forex because it sometimes gives businesses the opportunity to generate a lot of profit tantalizing through price movements in the candle

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are lot of reason due to which we will get loss in the forex trading but the most important is the high volume of trade when the trader use high volume in this volatile market he will not able to maintain the trade and lose easily. The main reason why so many people lose in forex is that they don't know how to trade in this market and they don't bother to learn how to trade perfectly and with discipline and they don't the importance of money management and that's why they gamble and they lose.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that the main reasons for the losing traders are traders always want to make huge profits. traders have not been able to discipline manage the funds he has in the traded and could not calculated the risk of loss that he could received. mistakes that he always did until he realized he would not losers all theirs capitals ! their are many reason for loss as you have mentioned but i think that people lose again and again because they never learn from the mistakes they do i think that one needs to learn from his mistakes and dont repeat them again

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well there are so many reason through which we are losing most of the time and the big mistake is that when we put one trade and its going in loss we are confuse and putting another trade which give us big lose. i also agree wtih you. the main reason is leak knowledge of money management. duser bari waja greed hai jb hum greed ho jaty hai to jes ki waja say hum forex main loss hota hai. low caital bi loss ki bari waja hai.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahzad007 View Post
    G ha bro aap ne theek bola hai k koi bhi trader without greed k trading nahi karta . Low knowledge k sath low investment se bhi trading start kar detay hain jo k loss honay bohat ziada chances bhar jatay hain . Money management per traders focus nahi kartay jo k Forex market me bohat zaroori hai .
    marketing up down ki pori study kie bagair trade karna or zada profit gain karne k lie trade karnay say mostly loss hota hai q k jin trading mainprofit zada hoti hai un main market variation bhut zada hoti hai or ki study achi na honay ki wajah say ap ko trade main loss hojata hai jis ki wajah say ap forex say dil bardasta ho jatay hain or life changin g oppurtunity ko khud chor detay hain

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main reason for loss as a result of we dont can determine what happens to be the right position in which time with these real trading account, other then if we already can determine what happens to be the right strategy we can create much profit with these real trading account. main reason for loss for most of the traders is that they trades with high risk and puts everything on line in just a single trade and if it clicks then they will double their account right away and if not then they will blow their account on spot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 866 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)