+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 866 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi man reason lose ka ya hota hai ya tu huam jaldvazi kar jata hai trade lagana ma ya tu huam profit hona ka wait nhi karta hai us leay huam lose ka zayda chance hota hai or us ke waja say he huma bhara lose kar jata hai forex ma

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-30)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend maray khyal say to forex trading main loss honay ki main reason greed hai kyun kay forex trading main jo new comers hai wo chahaty hain kay wo 1 din main hi sara profit earn kar lay our w o log big lot kay sath trade karna start kar detay hain our is leya unko forex trading main loss hota hai our maray khyal say to forex trading main loss greed ki hi wajha sy hota hai,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zohaib1 For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-30), zahidali (2019-05-27)

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with this that the main reason for the loss is a lack of good knowledge about money management but how can we overcome this problem? Only by getting good knowledge of forex, and through good experience, can we overcome this problem and I think the main mistake and the reason that beginners and some traders suffer losses is that they do not have enough knowledge about forex and they do not follow forex rules ... so that they will always trade and get greedy easily ... and they cannot handle pressure and always make wrong decisions and always keep making the same mistakes over and over again ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to captainfx For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-30), zahidali (2019-05-27)

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bad money management. Of course, everyone can trade. But who is good enough to know how to balance what you have in your account and what goes into the market. Bad money management is everything. You make a mistake and you leave. Let your trade be clear, don't risk too much. This is also the way people work with good attention. Fear and greed are other key factors and the reason many forex traders suffer losses in most of their trades is greed. Greed makes them take very high risks and then makes too many big mistakes and losses.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ma eny For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-30)

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important that we do not know what to do. There are two types of aliens in the city. If you want to know more about this, then you can ask for a copy of the same form. I am also asking for help. I did not even have time to give birth to a child and I do not know why And even if I did not know how to read it Do not waste your time. They have to do the same thing, but they do not know how to do analisation, but they do not even know how to do that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to baceo For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-30)

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,170 Times in 7,277 Posts
    Top*Reasons for loss

Overtrading. Overtrading - either*trading*too big or too often – is the most common*reason*why Forex traders fail. Not Adapting to the Market Conditions. Poor Risk Management. Not Having or Not Following a*Trading*Plan. Unrealistic Expectations.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aonkhan532 For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-30)

Member shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    low capital in forex trading is very famous system in forex trading , forex trading is most powerful and great business hy

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course that you are say the right. If we want get the success than we are leave the bad habits of the forex. Than a trader leave the bad habits and they are earn the profit market. They are success full trader. They are earn the profit regular.

Member chatha will become famous soon enough chatha will become famous soon enough chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal mien loss ki sab se bari waja big lot size ka use kernahota hai is k ilwawtrading mien timing bohat aham hoti hai zayada log ya to bohat early market mien enter hojate hai ye phir bohat kate hote hain dono soorton mien loss hone ka chance hota hai

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I say that I have been able to teach my daughter as I have been able to teach and I have been taught that I am still very young, I have had a lot of newbies and I have always loved him and I have had a lot of time in my life. If you have any questions about how to apply or not, you have been asked to send a message to the teacher about how to apply for a job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 866 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)