+ Reply to Thread
Page 778 of 866 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 776 777 778 779 780 788 828 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,780 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Senior Member zudha is an unknown quantity at this point zudha's Avatar
    Thanks
    By trading in live markets I will gain more knowledge and insights on how the market movements truly works. My loses shall never be an obstacle in understanding forex more. MY loses will be my stepping stone fro survival in forex..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitshar is an unknown quantity at this point nitshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kal hi mera ek account wipe hua hai. uska reason ye tha ki maine usdjpy buy kiya daily chart dekhkar jabki hourly chart downwards move kar raha tha. aur mera account balance keval 100$ tha. sham tak sab kuch wiped. isse mujhe ek sikh mili ki jitna balance ho usi hisab ke time span par trading karni chahiye. loss ke chances kam hote hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fumina is an unknown quantity at this point fumina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many reasons why traders lost in forex but mostly traders are lost because bad money management and bad analysis. It's no need to worry about risk of loss because all traders ever made mistakes and suffer losses. So, it's no need to find out perfect trading system but we should manage profit and loss.

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bdconnect View Post
    The main reason for loss if you trade unknown currency and if you think that you profit.and other reason emotion if you emotion in your trade you loss more and you can not gain forex trade.thank you
    for me, Causes of loss in my account are too much OP or Overtrading. I desire to enlarge the profit but what happens is i am getting loss. Uncontrolled hands and a desire to continue to transaction would be fatal that difficult to manage the account, would be ambiguous and there are fears that will be get to loss

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so that jo main ney observe kia hy wo yeh hy k forex market me agar ap ko loss hota hy to apki apni mistake ke wajha sy he hota hy ku k market ko judge karna aap ka kaam hy agar ap theek sy judge nhi kr paty to ap ke glati hoti hy or market ka to kaam hy move karna wo kaisy be move kr skati hy

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Low capital
    Inadequate risk management
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Not admiting and realising own mistakes
    yes! you are right! you simplify for newbies to know that the main point. they all should know this is the most extreme point that makes them failed in trading.
    they should be aware of each category and start to plan well, doing homework before they start trading to avoid frustrated and loss their capital.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think you are very correct the main reason why most forex trader lose there account is when then have a very low account and they never take much of there time to make use of proper money management but always rush into the forex market to always place order this i think is the mean reason why traders lose

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Low capital
    Inadequate risk management
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Not admiting and realising own mistakes
    those points are the most reasons people loss in forex especially about low money management and never admitting and realising our mistakes,so its never made us learn from tnose mistakes we were made

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hkabarri View Post
    I believe that the most important reasons for lack of knowledge loss: most of the new currency traders do not make time to learn and to learn the basics of the movement of currency trading against the market trends really !!
    yes all they know is that forex is an easy bussines to make a lot of money without knowing the basic trading,and thinking that forex is an easy bussines to make a lot of money but never learn that forex is a high risk bussines if we had no enough prepare to get in to this bussines

Senior Member bdconnect is an unknown quantity at this point bdconnect's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main reason for loss if you trade unknown currency and if you think that you profit.and other reason emotion if you emotion in your trade you loss more and you can not gain forex trade.thank you

Member karlie4nia is an unknown quantity at this point karlie4nia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont seem to understand what the poster means by chasing trend. But one factor i must concur is money management. Poor money management is detrimental to our trading even when we have a so called powerful trading system.If our money management is not sound enough to defeat bad market condition, then we are in for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 778 of 866 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 776 777 778 779 780 788 828 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)