+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1295

Thread: Is it possible to trade multiple accounts on Meta Trader?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have two accounts with insta forex and will be getting bonus in both this month, how can i trade these two accounts simultaneously in meta trader.
    There is a universal metatrader that exists in forex exchange trading, we can use it in forex exchange trading to open many accounts at the same time with different forex brokers and different forex accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no idea about that. I didnt know that in instaforex, i can transfer my profit into another trading account. It is really awesome. But is it possible to multiple account simultaneously using mt4? So far i know it is not possible. If it is, then reply please.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have two accounts with insta forex and will be getting bonus in both this month, how can i trade these two accounts simultaneously in meta trader.
    It is very possible to trade two accounts in Metatrader if you are using instaforex, you can download the multitrader terminal. The multitrader terminal will enable manage more than one accounts at the same time.

Junior Member maliknas is on a distinguished road maliknas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is possible to trade multiple accounts on mt4. I have experienced trading in two accounts at the same time just by opening two separate windows and logging in separately to each. I have not used any software for this.

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes , you can handle multiple accounts on MT4.
    There is multi terminal option , just download it . You can trade multiple account using that.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes a trader can always trade with 2 accounts in Meta trader 4 as it allows to do that.A trader can do that from manage your accounts option and login to other account.

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at once its not possible to combine them it open only one account in one time and after that you have to open the other one for trading in meta trader but on website you can manage the both accounts at once with one login
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

hamid (2012-01-06), QamarXulqi (2018-10-30)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    instaforex have the right platform as you need, just download the multitrader platform from the instaforex website

even with mt4 or mt5 you can trade with multiple accounts by opening two or more trading windows as you need.

so enjoy trading with instaforex, the best broker of asia
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is it possible to trade multiple accounts on Meta Trader?

I have two accounts with insta forex and will be getting bonus in both this month, how can i trade these two accounts simultaneously in meta trade
    Its very easy to trade for multiple accounts. Follow the steps.
    Go to instaforex site and download multiterminal platform.
    If you have accounts which have same server then you can login and see the deals of all accounts and can modify anything.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can trade with both the account at the same time by opening meta trader twice and login with both the account at the same time. In one window you will login with first account and in the 2nd window you will login with 2nd account and I think in the same way you can open many accounts at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)