+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 130 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1295

Thread: Is it possible to trade multiple accounts on Meta Trader?

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is possible to trade in multi account in meta trader but to use it you need to multi terminal meta trader. But I think multi account use is very harmful for forex trading it hamper a trader concentration.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mijan View Post
    You can trade with both the account at the same time by opening meta trader twice and loin with both the account at the same time. In one window you will loin with first account and in the 2nd window you will loin with 2nd account and I think in the same way you can open many accounts at the same time.
    I believe this is called by the term multitermal so you'll be able to open many accounts in your trade, but I have never tried it because I felt with my one account has been difficult to control in my trade especially with the use of multiple accounts

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member darkhunter is an unknown quantity at this point darkhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have two accounts with insta forex and will be getting bonus in both this month, how can i trade these two accounts simultaneously in meta trader.
    actually don't have any idea about it. I mean i never do it but i make multiple account in a broker with one email. So it may be possible to trade multiple by use both accounts. Lets give me some time to do try.

Junior Member Laknath is an unknown quantity at this point Laknath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's good to maintain two accounts in meta trader,There's a option and you can trade simultaneously both accounts.If you can identified the correct trend you can earn profit double .

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusrat View Post
    I think it is not possible to trade in one meta trader at a time but trader can do trade one by one , according to my opinion i think trade should trade in one account because it helps to the trader to keep concentration on the market.
    Brother it is possible. Insta Multiterminal has facility to manage multiple accounts. On instaforex website you can check and download it easily. I have heard about it it works well for multiple accounts.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    use more than one account can be done by the trader and login you can turn so that you can trade with a comfortable and you should also use the VPS as useful for trading 24 hours without a pc monitor to stay alive so that traders only when using the EA

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will say yes. I have 3 accounts in Instaforex. One account I created for the first time to start trading depositing money. 1 account created for this forum to attach herewith my forum account for bonus. another 1 account I create for weekly contest but it is demo account. I find there is no problem of trading simultaneously in the 3 accounts. Instaforex gives the opportunity. But for trading in each account you have to login every time to shift one account to another.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdullahmuslim View Post
    very well by using insta forex sir we will be safe in terms of saving or putting money, and this is very important to be used by many traders as new traders should instaforex broker eager to help the tradernya to success
    thanks for the information that you provide to us, the information you provide is very useful for traders, especially for novice traders which still need guidance from the senior Treder. therefore we look forward to the senior trader to continue to provide good information and strategies for forex business to us semua.terima love

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I have two accounts with insta forex and will be getting bonus in both this month, how can i trade these two accounts simultaneously in meta trader.
    instaforex have the right platform as you need, just download the multitrader platform from the instaforex website, even with mt4 or mt5 you can trade with multiple accounts by opening two or more trading windows as you need. so enjoy trading with instaforex, the best broker of asia

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is not possible to trade in one meta trader at a time but trader can do trade one by one , according to my opinion i think trade should trade in one account because it helps to the trader to keep concentration on the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 130 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)