+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 230 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Reason for stop loss if you know price will return after some time?

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that the stop loss technique is one type of hedge. Traders use this method in general when you can experience the biggest loss as the amount for unrealized market movements. so they use it at the point where the currency will automatically be sold at this point! Stop loss is a good tool but placing it at the right point is everything if you are good at market analysis and you don't want to put STP close then you don't need to put this, if you are not good at analysis then this tool is very important to prevent large losses basically depends on your knowledge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mayasetra For This Useful Post:

nidji (2019-11-17)

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader must use stop loss when their trade is open, making profit cannot be considered without stop loss rather than stop loss is a good and very useful term of forex trading, so I also use pending orders for the next time I trade when I am against this and I saw the results of disobedience that I began. Even merchants who can take advantage of stop losses properly can store their profits in the market, it's just that we have to have the right experience to deal with this situation and I can't stop stop loss or take advantage of the use. So it must apply these two things when trading because it keeps our account safe from large losses. Because of that with being new in forex trading, I don't really understand how to use Stop Loss so you measure the market how much loss you take and how much profit you take.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the price when touching the stop loss order price is due to correction as in the past because most traders open adverse transactions to open your position in the market and therefore you must be careful. and In my opinion, the main reason for using stop loss in open positions is because we don't have time to control the chart continuously. It could be because we have other work to do. Using stop-loss with discipline is very good, because we have suffered losses will not use up our entire account balance

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is really risky because it will be psychological pressure but some traders have good experience with good emotional control, borrowing money is a good or bad idea in your opinion and for a small account stop loss is much more important. This prevents you from margin calls and bankruptcies. But if you have a large account then you can leave without stop loss. The sole purpose of stop loss is to prevent major losses. It also happened many times that the price only touched SL but you know SL also has many advantages as I mentioned.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we are disciplined traders, we will use a stoop loss, because our stop loss will save our funds from floating, but many traders using stop loss will experience loss before profit .. he does not need to be afraid if the loss after installing stop loss because we will get profit opportunities. and that you can trade on forex stop loss and profit for the appropriate trade, we can take our profits at the right place in F. and to prepare SL / TP you must follow the support and endurance of the pivot point after all. The greater the TF you use , then TP and SL are bigger that you need to adjust especially so I think profit taking as well as stop loss is impotent for every trader.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, I have taken a take profit method like this but I use a pivot indicator because it can provide support and resistance that can double according to your take profit level. Although I use moving averages to find out the magnitude of the momentum and direction of the trend and round numbers it is wise to set for TP, not SL. and We know that the Forex business is a risky business in the world only in reality I believe and because of my experiments in using and without using stop loss levels, trading results clearly show that stop loss rates can be considered as one of the most important. The key that must be used by all investors if they want to succeed in their trading in the Forex business and get profit after all my advice for every trader, please use stop loss in your real account for big losses.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes stop losses are very important in our trade. because there is always a possibility that prices will move according to our predictions and analysis. so indeed we must impose limits when indeed we are wrong in analyzing and becoming a loss. so in every trade, we will never lose too much. so that it will allow us to stay in this forex business. and If you know that prices will return then you can use low risk and keep trades open so that you can benefit after the time comes when the pair returns to your trade. so reduce your risk when you think like that.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we look at technical analysis from expert analysts, we will be clear about how much stop loss should be used. But the stop loss must also be adjusted to our lot size. If we open a high lot position, then we must set a stop loss of 30-50 pips. But if we use small lots then we can use more so that if the market changes we can benefit from that trade. and I always think that the direct price of testamentary income or the price of intangible wills stop me and income back so that my opinion is not to use alternatives to stop losing and because you trade so you must have a good base to travel. You have traded you.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must use this option if we know that the market will go up and up and you lose money. Then we use this option to stop our losses. If we don't use this option then we will lose all our money and our account will be zero. and Dear friend, this is the most common thought and is only wrong for most traders, they do not use Stop Loss because of me they fall in price will return and correction of your losses, but when you do not quite overcome the trend you can not tell the price will return or not . the slightest price trend makes a big change and your trading balance cannot covet a loss so it falls in the lost account.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I hate stop loss but this is very important because it can minimize losses as much as possible. a reason to hate stop loss when I install stop loss on time. The price touches the stop and the trade is definitely closed and then the price returns and reaches my target. Unfortunately, this happened repeatedly with me. stop loss has a lot of interest and should always be used .... because we can reduce losses by applying stop loss ... most of the time, the market will show some movement and sometimes it goes down even more than the price we expect, so our position will be closed and some capital will be safe ........ so that is why, many traders say that always take the risk that your money can afford to release

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 230 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)