+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 230 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230
Results 2,291 to 2,298 of 2298

Thread: Reason for stop loss if you know price will return after some time?

Junior Member naseedfx is an unknown quantity at this point naseedfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    As much i understand intention to use a stop loss with long trade is that we expect that breaking that level will show further lower levels and we shall get opportunity to buy on those levels. Is there any other reason in your view?
    ye to sab ko pata ota ha per phr bhi woh risk letey ane kioun k ham ko pata ha k ager risk nahi len ge to phr waqai he ham koi profit nhi kama sakain ge es liye main to yahi kahoun ga k k ye sab ham profit k liye karty hane

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to naseedfx For This Useful Post:

akr (2017-12-31)

Member ragib is on a distinguished road ragib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. that's true that price will return back my position.. but what if the price will give a 200 pips movement against me then return back... it will simple get me out of the market. so its better to use stop loss or at least some kind of protection for this kind of situation. and another thing is we should learn how to hold our winnings by minimizing the losses . if we can stay in the market then we will make profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ragib For This Useful Post:

akr (2017-12-31)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the motive of a trader is to make profits so a sl is set in a position to minimize losses. tha market is unpredictable and can change tide with a sudden news or incident we all know. so setting sl is one of the best option to minimize loss.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

akr (2017-12-31)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    really I never want to use stop loss because I always think that prices will return soon or prices will touch my stop loss and return back, so that is the reason not to use stop loss option.
    Those who can wait for long for their price to come - can go with out stop loss in my view provided their use lower leverage and risk of blowing their account is not there also the instrument you are trading should have good fundamental to travel in direction you have placed your trade for.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

akr (2017-12-31)

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As much i understand intention to use a stop loss with long trade is that we expect that breaking that level will show further lower levels and we shall get opportunity to buy on those levels. Is there any other reason in your view?
    asal main ham stop loss es liye bhi place kartey hane kioun k ager market hamarey khilaf chali jaye to ham ko ziyada loss ho sakta ha or stop loss se wahi ho ga jo ham ne slect kiya ha ye ek to ham ko ziyada loss se bachati ha or wese app ko pata ha ager ham ye risk na len to phr koi trade oen he nahi kar sakain ge or wahin k wahin kharrey rahain ge

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tajdarbet For This Useful Post:

akr (2017-12-31)

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really I never want to use stop loss because I always think that prices will return soon or prices will touch my stop loss and return back, so that is the reason not to use stop loss option.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 100c For This Useful Post:

akr (2017-12-31)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using stop loss is always best as it reduces the risks and losses for a trader.Even if the prices return back there are also chances that prices can go beyond the levels of stop loss and the trader will suffer less loss.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

akr (2017-12-31)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Reason for stop loss if you know price will return after some time?

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

akr (2017-12-31), ansarifx444 (2019-01-27), gold1985000 (2019-03-05), mehro (2019-02-03), norixa (2019-03-06), ntn (2018-06-29), Rana.com (2012-08-03), skamran (2020-04-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 230 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230

Subscribe to this Thread (7)