+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 230 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Reason for stop loss if you know price will return after some time?

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    STOP LOSS is the more essential for new traders and part time traders like stop loss is a great important for Forex trading after all Stop loss are so vital that without it, a potential good trading system can, we have to use it when there is some sort of confusion that market may move to the opposite what i expect that Stop loss like a blessing in forex trading, i never suggest any trader to operate there trade without using stop loss. And sense fire live Yes is the best way to current require as well as each and more important. Although cover all costs, also this fournit co�ts two norms the current to stop the burning burn so; much and more important before they touch, go back.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you several times stop losing usage for the price will return after some time and give us income but some time trends down and down at this stage we have to sell instruments to save money to trade waiting for prices to go up dangerous and every trader must use the stop tool loss. Because at any time the market price can change dramatically and your account may be zero in a few minutes. I lost two accounts in one day because I didn't use stop loss. It's really very risky to trade on Forex without using stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, I'm already doing this kind of take profit method but I use pivots indicators because it can give a multiple possible support and resistance as your take profit level that Though I use moving average to know the magnitude of the momentum and direction of the trend and Round figures are wise to set for TP, not SL.
    and I think that it is so and forex in the market is definitely going back ketitik again, so if we know definitely I think we don't need to put a stop loss, it would be very detrimental and myself when already know will definitely let the price offhand, ... and that is patience and we have to wait to get profit.:-)

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is the main part of the Forex trading system and also am get the face as a big loss while during the trading because the loss is the part of this trading and we can each and all the time is see loss,.
    and We put stop loss cause we can avoid a big loss in the trading. Anybody can't predict that what will be happen in the any currency pair in future like will that currency pair will come down or go high, we can only forecast on the basis of market news and market trend thus we use stop loss in trading to avoid big losses.

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion using stoploss in our orders is not a must. there are many ways we can change the use of stop losses. especially when we trade with large capital, we can open trade without stopping if we know the market may return, but we must determine whether our capital can hold orders minus as far as the market goes. and if you have strong self-confidence, when you lose several times you will return, you can stop using stop. But if there is fear, you will lose almost all of your money that you are supposed to spend, otherwise you might lose a large portion of that money. Absolutely no one can finally be in your hands

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some time it can take too long and so you shall not be able to trade during that period because your capital is locked in those trades also when a support is broken it usually go further down sharply so by triggering stop loss. and I am also newbie in forex and in my opinion i think if you do hard work consistantly than you can survive over here and never lose your hope. Forex need so much time and if you gave importance to it than you become a successful man.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use stop loss margin when i can not assess the market well due to rapid changing for buy/sell trades,at that time i oftenly use stop loss to prevent from big loss if market suddenly changes the behavior to the other side from my opened trade.Stop loss is not a best tool but good tool to make safety of your trade and capital and no one trader who knows where prices will move, and everyone would know that forex trading is a very risky business, then by using stop loss means that we are aware of and understand the risks and be ready to face it

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lanmark View Post
    Ji haan Yeh Baat aapne bilkul sahi Keh Rahi Hai Ki Jab Hamen lag raha hoga main last hone wala hai aur Market FIR Dobara return Karegi last par Tumne usse Keh Dena chahiye ki Kahin Hamein last To Nahin ho raha Joban Mein Lage kamalas hone laga hai to aap use stop loss car indicator used Karle jo ki ek bahut hi Bada Option hota hai Forex trading ke andar Hamare Paas is indicator ko use karne Sahi hota hai ki Hamara Jitna Bhi last hota hai woh Main Nahin Hota balke Hamara profit Nahin Chala Jata Hai Lekin Hamein use use in time karna chahiye
    bhia agar apka sl hit krke market return o rhe hn to lazmi se bat hai ke apka sl bekar jaga pr laga hua tha becoz sl support aur resistance pr lagta hn but sab ki 1 range hoti hn agar support se back krey to support sl hoga vrna vo lower low bana kr move krta hn means sl hit krke return

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is there anyone who knows where prices will move one second later. I am sure no one knows where prices will move, because it's very important for us to limit the possibility of bad that happens when we trade, which is a loss. because there is always a possibility we would be wrong in predicting price movements, so it is important for us to limit losses by using stop loss. and Even if the prices return back there are also chances that prices can go beyond the levels of stop loss and the trader will suffer less loss.I never want to use stop loss because I always think that prices will return soon or prices will touch my stop loss.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji haan Yeh Baat aapne bilkul sahi Keh Rahi Hai Ki Jab Hamen lag raha hoga main last hone wala hai aur Market FIR Dobara return Karegi last par Tumne usse Keh Dena chahiye ki Kahin Hamein last To Nahin ho raha Joban Mein Lage kamalas hone laga hai to aap use stop loss car indicator used Karle jo ki ek bahut hi Bada Option hota hai Forex trading ke andar Hamare Paas is indicator ko use karne Sahi hota hai ki Hamara Jitna Bhi last hota hai woh Main Nahin Hota balke Hamara profit Nahin Chala Jata Hai Lekin Hamein use use in time karna chahiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 230 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)