Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: newbie

Junior Member area51 is an unknown quantity at this point area51's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are newbie you need to learn about forex trading terminal. and read articles all about forex. if you wish, you can collect many articles from online, or using search engine. other wise practice in demo account is much helpful for newbie, there you can learn huge how to trade, how to make profit. when i am newbie i trade also in demo, i like this system of forex. its really so much helpful for all newbies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tamaprat is an unknown quantity at this point tamaprat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can only read the post.
    because I also newbi here
    I hope can get a useful lesson on this forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member humtum1by1 is on a distinguished road humtum1by1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can earn 15$ or more just in one day trading. first of all you have to be a skillful trader then you can earn much more. forex is a profitable online job. it is usefull for every one .

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    okay you are very welcome being a newbies in the forum well you can really get any amount of dollars you really wanted in the forex market all you need to do is to be very determine and be a hard working traders in the market

Senior Member ljoutyab is an unknown quantity at this point ljoutyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to say that For a newbie nothing is to say but also they have to do more and more hardest works for gainer the successfuly the ability in the Forex trading. To earn about a 15$ daily by Forex trading u have to learn the Forex trading first and then have to trade carefully really !

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think i'm learning everyday in forex after I deal a brand new issue although i'm with forex for 1 years. everyday i'm having experiences. therefore i feel i'm additionally a fledgeling here. forex may be a Brobdingnagian commerce website. everyday i learn new things that i ne'er new. therefore i may say Maine as a fledgeling here. i'm having smart make the most of forex currently

Senior Member kaisar is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    doing well in a technical analysis with the help of indicators that select 2 or 3 pretty good indicator that you think and mastered all use to help determine trends and fundamental analysis or a news release that in a country. The second analysis is combined to help determine the OP and do not forget to always use MM, SL and TP?

Senior Member juragan is an unknown quantity at this point juragan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a simple thing. you can get whatever profit you want. but the requirement to make a profit $ 15 per hair you need a lot of money as a deposit and having money management and good strategy.

Senior Member najia is on a distinguished road najia's Avatar
    Thanks
    i just tell you that take demo account for practice and take scalping strategy, and collect 15$ per day so easily.i think avoid emotion, emotion is so much harmful for every one trader, always remember that business means loss=profit, if you loss your money then do not get upset or do not take emotion and do not loss your confidence because if you loss your confidence then you also loss your hope than forex is so much hard and harmful for you.

Junior Member edywaluyo is an unknown quantity at this point edywaluyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to get the $ 15 is actually not that difficult if our capital is large enough. we just need the proper analysis as well as 10 pips per day, range of movement GU reach 100 pips. if we order 1.5 lots with 10 pips gain alone is $ 15. then how idealnyanya needed capital, risk management provides the best description that can be traded is 2% -5%. if we are sticking together 2% means we need $ 750.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast