+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59

Thread: Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-06-09   22:37
    Best answer #1

agar ap forex say zayada earning karna chahtay hein to apko news kay time tarding lazmi karni chahiye kyun kay iski bari waja yeh hai kay ap ko forex ka pata he hai kay news kay time bohat zayada movement hoti hai jo kay acha profit day sakti hai.

2017-10-17   21:14
    Best answer #2

han g bilkul news ka waqat trading karna bohat zaida dangerous ho jaty ha kio ka jab be news aty ha tu market bohat zaida movement kar jaty ha and kae bar tu ya bohat hi zaida movement kar jaty ha account be wash ho jata ha

2018-03-05   18:58
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think the best thing according to my personal opinion is that Good knowledge and knowing about good news is the big key towards
    many successful doors and we all need to know the importance of news and also for technical analysis as well that's the thing my brother.

2018-06-09   12:31
    Best answer #4

Forex trading main humain news trading se avoid karna chaiye or is time market bohat hi fast move karti hai humain Forex ki market main us time trade se avoid karna chaiye ku ke humain bohat zyada los ho ta skta hai.

2018-03-04   19:47
    Best answer #5

my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market

2018-03-05   14:10
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly2017 View Post
    my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market
    new play most important role in forex market and it is important for all traders that they make always up to date with market related updates and news and trader find the market clear direction and trader find the market strong signals and trader follow the market most important updates and trader make their trading with experience and trader work hard in market and trader always study the market and trader work in market with safe trading ways and trader work in market for success and trader always be active in forex market then trader make 100% success in forex trading market and trader easily make good profit with forex trading business in short time

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading on news IS possible SOME times . what i mean is that if you see agreeing price action they you might want to take note of that currency pair and with god risk management you can enter the trade . for instance if you see a bearish bar just before news it might tell you the news is bad and you can enter short .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ericnyamu For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-25)

Member forexprophet is on a distinguished road forexprophet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading news is definitely like walking on a wall blind folded. You should always be aware of the news releases that have high impact on the economy like FOMC meeting, Interest rates, Unemplyment claims, NFP etc., Only the big institutional traders are making use of this types of events. It can wipe all your hard earned money in a fraction of seconds if you are on the wrong side. Most of all your positions will not be filled at the right price you wanted to get in to and spread can be like megatron.
    Happy Trading

5. The Following User Says Thank You to forexprophet For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-25)

Junior Member ForFoReX1 is on a distinguished road ForFoReX1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend does not understand what you mean by I hope you explain in some detail and objectivity because I read the topic several times, but I did not understand something from him
    And if one member has read and understand the mistake, then my mistake

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ForFoReX1 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-25)

Member asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor is a jewel in the rough asiaforexmentor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!

Forex trading pair: GBP CAD
    This is one of a good example which is worth mentioning.
    Alot of people have asked me, Ezekiel How do you trade the news?
    My answer is simple: I rarely trade the news. and i go on by saying that i will usually avoid taking trades when the high / medium impact news is coming in 2 hrs time. And i would only enter the trade AFTER a minimum of 10 minutes when the news is announced.
    Why people may say. Trading the news can make you fast money.
    Yes it does. But trading the news will NOT make you consistent money. Nor will it make you a full time trader.
    Besides its Risky and its like you are laying your stakes in the hand of god.

If you ask me, i prefer trading safe and trading with a plan. I do not like to leave my fate of the trade on luck by predicting the outcome of the news.
    Which is why i do not trade 2hrs before hand for any affecting pair.
    In the chart above, forex pair: GBP CAD
    There is an upcoming news on the GBP in 48 mins time.
    I spotted the pin bar before hand , but i didnt take the trade.
    Because Rule no. 1: Do not take trades that have news impact with a buffer of at least 2hrs advance.
    So what we can see from the chart is that the market has gone wild, and people are expecting good news on the GBP which resulted in the spike of any GBP pairs.
    Had we taken the trade, we would have gotten stop out and made a loss.
    I hope you got something out of this forex news example.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    www.asiaforexmentor.com
    Last edited by dareking; 2021-01-20 at 08:06 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to asiaforexmentor For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-25), danish555 (2017-10-10), gold1985000 (2019-04-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59

Subscribe to this Thread (2)