+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-06-09   22:37
    Best answer #1

agar ap forex say zayada earning karna chahtay hein to apko news kay time tarding lazmi karni chahiye kyun kay iski bari waja yeh hai kay ap ko forex ka pata he hai kay news kay time bohat zayada movement hoti hai jo kay acha profit day sakti hai.

2018-03-04   19:47
    Best answer #2

my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market

2017-10-17   21:14
    Best answer #3

han g bilkul news ka waqat trading karna bohat zaida dangerous ho jaty ha kio ka jab be news aty ha tu market bohat zaida movement kar jaty ha and kae bar tu ya bohat hi zaida movement kar jaty ha account be wash ho jata ha

2018-03-05   18:58
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think the best thing according to my personal opinion is that Good knowledge and knowing about good news is the big key towards
    many successful doors and we all need to know the importance of news and also for technical analysis as well that's the thing my brother.

2018-06-09   12:31
    Best answer #5

Forex trading main humain news trading se avoid karna chaiye or is time market bohat hi fast move karti hai humain Forex ki market main us time trade se avoid karna chaiye ku ke humain bohat zyada los ho ta skta hai.

2018-03-05   14:10
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly2017 View Post
    my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market
    new play most important role in forex market and it is important for all traders that they make always up to date with market related updates and news and trader find the market clear direction and trader find the market strong signals and trader follow the market most important updates and trader make their trading with experience and trader work hard in market and trader always study the market and trader work in market with safe trading ways and trader work in market for success and trader always be active in forex market then trader make 100% success in forex trading market and trader easily make good profit with forex trading business in short time

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,543 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we could make safe our trading plan with our good planning , we should watch the trading news to get the update of market price in last 24 hours then it will be easy for us to open any trade in this market trading news could give us good idea of trading , experience traders always get the good analysis of this market before open the trading position , if the traders have no experience of trading with news they could fail in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-03-07)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,257 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best thing according to my personal opinion is that Good knowledge and knowing about good news is the big key towards
    many successful doors and we all need to know the importance of news and also for technical analysis as well that's the thing my brother.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-03-15), chak148 (2018-04-02), fxearner (2018-03-08), kanita (2018-03-25), misbah1 (2018-03-17), qasimm (2018-03-07), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-03-15)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i agree with you. High impact news boht risky hoti hain jo mints me hamara account blow up b kar sakti hain.Is liye hamen High impact news k wqt trading nai karni chaye bal k new guzr jany ka wait karna chye.Q k us wqt market boht tezi se move karti hai or boht se orders k Tp.Sl hit nai ho paty or na hi asani se koi order manually close hota hai.is liye is risky time boht ehtiyat karni chaye.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-03-08)

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,033 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly2017 View Post
    new play most important role in forex market and it is important for all traders that they make always up to date with market related updates and news and trader find the market clear direction and trader find the market strong signals and trader follow the market most important updates and trader make their trading with experience and trader work hard in market and trader always study the market and trader work in market with safe trading ways and trader work in market for success and trader always be active in forex market then trader make 100% success in forex trading market and trader easily make good profit with forex trading business in short time

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-16), fxearner (2018-03-06), khizar1 (2018-03-20), lal765 (2018-03-26), misbah1 (2018-03-17), qasimm (2018-03-07), usmanbaloch (2018-03-27)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,233 Times in 12,130 Posts

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-03-16), fxearner (2018-03-16), javedqasim (2018-03-10), kanita (2018-03-05), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-03-16), zahid2016 (2018-03-16)

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,894 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g g app thk kha rah hai our news buaht zarori hai app new ko samhaj kar Forex main ek acha business kar sakta hai, our app ko news ko phr samhj la our Forex damo account par work kar k phr app real account par es ko use karn..... phr he app kuch he fada ho ga ya buaht zarori hai k app news ko chak karna our news ka wait karna our phr he es ko trading k ley app astmal karan phr he app ko profit ho ga our asa he hota hai ya buhat acha signal hai nes Forex main.......

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-03-15), kanita (2018-03-05), naveedbnn (2018-03-10), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear es liay hamain es pay trade nahain kerni chahiy kun k yeh boht hi khatarnak hoti hay es liy aur es liay bhi k hum es qabil nahain hain kun k hamar knowledge boht hi kam hay aur jab hum news ki prediction ker skain gay phr hum news pay trading bhi krain gay......

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-03-17)

Junior Member Noreen7470 is an unknown quantity at this point Noreen7470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Connecting independent traders to the global currency markets since 2001, FOREX.com operates across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Its parent company, Gain Capital, provides over 140,000 retail and institutional investors with access to OTC and exchange-traded markets through its innovative trading technology and execution services.

Junior Member Noreen7470 is an unknown quantity at this point Noreen7470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nvesting.com - The dollar plunged overnight in Asia from six-week highs after U.S. President Donald Trump decided to tax steel and aluminum as high as 25% and 10% respectively and Powell delivered a less upbeat testimony at the Senate panel. The Aussie and the yen appreciated as the dollar was off the recovery track.

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    han g bilkul news ka waqat trading karna bohat zaida dangerous ho jaty ha kio ka jab be news aty ha tu market bohat zaida movement kar jaty ha and kae bar tu ya bohat hi zaida movement kar jaty ha account be wash ho jata ha

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-17), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), FOREXMAN (2017-10-17), incomejobs (2017-10-21), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), kanita (2017-10-30), rehanayaz (2017-10-19), sufiyan22 (2017-10-23), Trump (2017-10-18), yulbang111 (2017-10-19), zahid2016 (2017-10-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)