+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 154 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member ravikkumar55 is on a distinguished road ravikkumar55's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex trading there are many stragey which can be use some needs very good technical analysis and some not require this for example candlesticks not require any strong stragey but if you other technic them yoy should have every professional trader have there unique kind of stragey but influence on stragey from other is very happen thing in forex when you make stragey for trading but suddenly head news about it or pair country which you trade suddenly changed his policy in economic matter then it is necessary for you to change your strategy accorgding to them

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 273 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nae bhai main hmesha khud ki hi strategy aur rules ko follow krta hu disre ke rule ko follow krna ka koi matlb hi nae rehta hai aap khud ke trading strategy pr comfidemce rakhkr chale dhere dhere aapke trading ki sari problem door ho jayegi agar aap chahte hai to kisi successful trader ki bhi trading ko follow kar sakte hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned karim mokhtar is on a distinguished road karim mokhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yah some i used many stratigies some of them work well in first week but after that failed but i think the wrong is from me cause sometimes i can't understant things in th stratigies

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nafas View Post
    no, I try my best to always stick to my strategy rules and not be influenced by the opinions of others because
    when you listen to other people's opinions about your trading strategy, then you may be forcing to change your strategy every time
    salam
    indeed a very important strategy, but Sometimes. We need to have the right analysis, good money management, and good psychological conditions
    if we want to generate profits consistently in forex trading, and do not rely on luck to make a profit, because forex is business and not gambling
    if you already have a good system , MM and discipline. In less than a year you can earn 100% profit.
    becarfull

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bangkauning For This Useful Post:

adirata (2017-11-18)

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my trading strategy affects many of my friends, I tell them my trading strategy and they understand
    my strategy how to give a perfect trade. In this way they can provide the perfect trade and also they
    can get good results there demo account and now for days they try to enter in forex real account to trade in forex market
    becarfull

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at the beginning of my trading sessions, For sure I always use to listen to others more then my own self. But as the time passed, I learned not to follow others blindly in the market, as there is no such for sure system which can let you win all the times. rather then that, make your own strategy, follow that and remove it's drawbacks and improve your winning percentage.

Member krishn1949 is on a distinguished road krishn1949's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would never rely on anyone else unless it matches with my own analysis but still I would enter only of there is a chance of good reward on the risk and that is what I have learnt from my experience and that will be there till.the time I m trading.

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    My brother in all cases chose the currency because the trade of goods and gold is said to be haraam and
    also the spread is slightly higher than the currencies
    all my greetings
    accept my passage

Junior Member shofiurbd13 is on a distinguished road shofiurbd13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes it does pass that my strategies and trades are mannered by others judgement, because sometimes we get to play whatever advantageous traders or experts substance and they module freedom an measurable in our Forex trading. But it should not achieve us to provide our own strategies and should e'er interchange according to Forex rules.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indianfxboy View Post
    my analysis are purely my opinion and there is no other person that can influence it because no one will even know if i am trading because i do my analysis inside my room and here in my house i am the only trader and even if i go on line to check signal sites i do not copy what they are saying into my accounts at all.
    The observed scalping trading style usually uses robots, enormous emotional distress,
    trading robots can make discipline and consistency, trust in oneself is very important
    and we must know everything we will receive is ours
    CMIIW

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 154 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)