+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 154 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, a much better way to exchange ideas and opinions can be taken into account when we do, but with regard to the types of assessment is the opening of your own decisions. We can't let the rest of the game, what we do and this isn't a little confidence to do it myself, but to slow down the expansion or enhancement of youe own negotiating skills Not at all, i take their opinion in kindness and whenever it might help, i take it and use to better my trading but it has to be complimentary to my trading, if it does not add anything to my strategy then i just discard it but if its in alignment with my thinking and adds a little value then why not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes kabhi kabhi jab mujhe nahi pata hota hai ki aab market mein kya hoga to mein apne friend se discuss karne k liye baith jata hoon aur kabhi kabhi us k signal pe buy ya sell karta hoon mujhe hamesha ye samasya nahi rahta hai kyoun ki jayada tar mein khud se hi trading kar leta hoon par agar time aata hai kisis ka salah lene ka to bahut soch kar lena parta hai g haan bilkul jnaabbg forex business mey kamyab honey keh liye jame must seniora memebrs ko rau leni chahye jnabbg isbsey hame kfo faida hoga our hamarey experience meu bhi izafa hojayga jnaab g isikiye ye Rori haai jnaab g jamare liyee g

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear traders yes its always happen to me but i read always about that and asked some people and they said the thinking alot in trading always make alose and also said think and take decision as aropot how trade what he see not what he feel this is take many times to see the the market So this time onwards, I just use this technical with the understanding that I have, then I can conquer the forex market.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother hamain dosron kai opinion zaror laiani chahiyain magr opinion lainai ka matlb ye nahi kai jo unhn nai kaha hai hum exactly waisa hi karain ,,opinion lai kai kaam apni base pai hi karma chaye iss tarhan hamrai ander confidence aayai ga or hum ziada ziada sai bussines ko samjh payain gai or opinion lainai sai hamain new ideas mlain gai khaas kar trading kai liye jo kai hamrai liye beneficial ho saktai hain

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap nei bilkol thek bat ki hai mei bhi new hon mujhy bhi kuch samjhe nei ah rahe hai mei bhi ek dost se poch kar nei trade lagta hon jis se mujhy kafi faid hot ahai par es bar dost se poch kar trade ladi to mujhy 22 dollar ka loss hai par abhi trade lagi hoi hai dekhty hai kitna loss hota hai..... mai ney ak he mind banay howa hai k mai trade ko low risk par inter karon ga us k bad main greed ni karta hon mujh ko jitna profit hota hai mai us ko hasil karleta hon ta k mujh ko meri trade mai loss na ho or amai profit mai he jaon

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it always happens with me whenever I tried to work on any other online company my fried's opinion always influenced and I always stay away from it and my friend's opinion always right and he has a good foresight and I think others opinion is not always right sometime you are right and some time your's friend may be your well wisher can be right. So you have to decide you are right or someone else is right. No matter who is right the only thing which is important what is good for you, your opinion or your's friend opinion. Now choice is yours.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well generally, my dear, to me I definitely do consider that I place my trades according to my own strategies , I listen to the advice of other traders but I only follow the advices of other traders after doing my own technical analysis , I get a lot of knowledge and confidence in this way Absolutely I can say it�s truth and I personally believe sometimes it can happen that we are getting emotional and of course listening to other people is not bad if we having total control of ourselves .i believe that those who are trading with proper analysis and always follow their rules then they will never get influenced by others.

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we do not have the establishment with its own analysis, then we will be affected by strtegi others, but if it has been proved to the analysis that we have a very bad, then we should use the analysis of another person, or the strategies of others, so that we can make a profit as they , never felt proud to maintain the wrong opinion Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe be an independent trader, if you are trading still follow the advice of other traders so that your name can not be an independent trader, believe in yourself it will be better and it will make you become an independent trader

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You also can use the demo trading to makes Forex trading comfortable therefore whether he can survive and earn a consistent profit If these requirements are met you can follow it till Also we need to control our emotional trading tendency make trade by analysis in fact =As Forex is a big market so if a man practice more time in the Demo account so that he become a good trader hurry up instead of If you follow them you will get good amount of pips from forex

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear agar daykha jay to ham iss forum may kaam bi yahi kar rahay hane kay apni analyzing ko dosroon tak pohancha rahay hane or dosray iss say treading kar rahay hane to iss liya bahtar ya hay kay ham pahlay khud par aytimaad kareen par jahan jahan ham ko treading may profit ho raha hay us ko dosroon ko puhancha daan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 154 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)