+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154
Results 1,531 to 1,536 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    So we should not bother about others analysis or signals if we can do it by our own, and even if we dont have time to do all calculations we should cross-examine the tips or signals received from expert analysis.. right.
    Yes that is right mate as you do not know that a signal from a friend or fellow trader is good enough to trade on or not.You can compare the signal with your analysis and then it will give you a much better idea bout the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that not a better way to trade, others opinion may be counted while we do the analysis but regarding opening the positions it should be our own decision. we cant let other to decide what we do and its not only having low confidence in self but will hamper the development or improvement of youe own trading skills too
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16)

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it happened to me few times and i got both mixed results from such influence.
    since we are not sure about the analysis we have done, then such cases our mind searches for the reinforcement and in such act we get influenced by some other traders and loose the money.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    Whenever I trade i do it on the basis of my analysis and study and never get influenced by other traders or change my opinion on signals provided by others.I do analyze and consider them but stick to my study.
    So we should not bother about others analysis or signals if we can do it by our own, and even if we dont have time to do all calculations we should cross-examine the tips or signals received from expert analysis.. right.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever I trade i do it on the basis of my analysis and study and never get influenced by other traders or change my opinion on signals provided by others.I do analyze and consider them but stick to my study.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Many times it happens to me that i wanted to enter or close a trade but some one else give me an opinion and it influence my trade. Does it happen with you too?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-25), afzalali (2018-04-16), Facebook (2018-11-25), gold1985000 (2019-04-20), Gshjs67 (2020-12-29), Hayat (2018-11-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154

Subscribe to this Thread (7)