+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do it on the basis of my analysis and study and never get influenced by other traders or change my opinion on signals provided by others i do analysis and consider them we should cross examine the tips,I prefer to trade alone, you should trade without listen to any trader because you will get nothing but only you will be more confusion and maybe you change your correct opinion ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally in forex trading I consider rofitable trader always an experienced trader and he know the actual planing at the right time in fact we have to spend the time for take learning and practicing and Copy system is good way to earn but don't really only upon copy system as this can be prove harmful for your trading as market is not behave in the same manner always instead of.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear of course for me it happened to me only once. I entered a trade of Gold following a very good trader. The trade was good but according to my money management and my capital this trade was not suitable. And also this trade a long term trade. Usually i trade short term or medium term. Because of this reason i had to close this trade in negative pips to save my account from MC.

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a kind of trader that depends on only myself for all the things that i do in Forex trading...To use another person opinion will confuse me well and make me make mistakes in my trades. me nay jb b trading ki hai us k lye koi na koi achi strategy bnae hai aur achi tarha say he us pay kam ko le kar chala hn me nay dekha hai k ye business kiss andaz say khud he hume acha profit deta hai.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some time I get biased with other's opinion, as I always decide to trade on my own, so that whether I make profit or loss, I will not blame on any one, but some time after creating a position,my friends gave me suggestion that the open position might goes against me, so I get confused and some time either I close with stop loss or at minimal profit, if my decided target hit, then it hurts me.
    SO now I have decided not to listen any one while creating or closing position.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear bro actually I consider forex trading main koi bi strategy successful nahi hay. forex trading aik bohat hi awesome business hay jis ko bohat hi careful way say learn karna hota hay. forex trading main ap ko apni strategy create karni chahie jo forex trading rules ko bi follow kary. Forex ke business me aap kisi aur par depend rah kar kaam nahi kar sakte hai agar aap aisa karte hai to aap khud abhi bhi ess business me khara nahi ho sakte hia ess liye yaha par aap ko khud hi market me time dekar sikhna hoga tabhi aap ess me kaam kar sakte hai.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haan ye mere saath aksar hota hai main apni strategy k hisaab se hi trading karna chahta hoon aur jab mujhe apni strategy k hisaab se trade milti hai tab main thoda aur analyze karna chahta hoon taki kuch ghalti a reh jaye dusre analysis se mujhe pata chalta hai k ye pair mere analysis k opposite move kar sakti hai jiski wajah se main trade nahi open karta hoon jabki trade waise hi move karti hai jaise main expect kar raha tha.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you are talking about the perception and your view that is called in technical forex language alternate senario you must have in view that you have bought a strategy and if you fail the another strategy is there try to cover up the loss with the alternate strategy What I do is to get all the analysis online at any given day and make the best decision out of it. I've read this somewhere that it's what those success brokers out there are using as a tactic. Image

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nobody can teach or create for you a trading strategy which will suit you perfectly. For this you have to rely on your own skills and experience. You must take a systematic approach towards trading forex and this can be done by making a strategy of your own which fits your trading profile perfectly.To create this strategy you must have enough skilled in this business. The strategy may not work at the very first time and it may go through many trial and error sessions. But keep trying them and one day you will find that perfect strategy.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ha brothar mai ap ki questoin se agree karta hu vaise hamere pass jo bho knowledge hota hai ham es business me use kate hai aur to aur ham apne knowledge ko banane ke liye bhi prayasrat rahte hau aur yahi chahiye bhi es liye hame hamesa cereful rahana chahiye .. bhai forex trading main koi bi strategy successful nahi hay. forex trading aik bohat hi awesome business hay jis ko bohat hi careful way say learn karna hota hay. forex trading main ap ko apni strategy create karni chahie jo forex trading rules ko bi follow kary.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)