+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 154 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is good on your own but there is no harm to take advice of others because we can sometime get a very helpful advice which can be very useful for our trading but sometimes it influenced our trades also but so what,we can learn from others mistakes,thats also a good thing for us..it will be helpful in our future trading..so trade on your own but also consult from others

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To become profitable trader you need to have the potentiality and the passion for forex as knowledge may help you to get success in much better and easier way so I do really love to see myself making good income and I do know that in the long run I really have good income in forex and i think you have some wrong concept about forex trading and if i have one then i will kindly share it to you friend only works for you it is you who is more responsible for your profit or loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    point toh mere hisab say aap ka bohat jiayda acha hain and thread mjy aap ki pasand ayi hain main yehi khao ga kay forex trading main agar aap long term earning karna chahaty hain toh aap ko aik achi stragey bananai chiayen and phir us stragey kay hisab say forex tarding main run karna chiayen aap kay loss kay chances pay kaam hn gay,.., ni bhae log mai apne bicharo se apna kam karta hu jisse ki hamko bhut jyada hi ffayda hota hai hamko bhut jyada hi ache se apna kam karna chahiye jisse ki hamko bhut jyada hi acha lag sakta hai hamko miljul ke bhut jyada achi stretgi se kam karna chahiye jisse ki haamko bhut jyada hi fayda ho sakta hai hamko bhut jayda hidhyan dena chahiye

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    हां, क्योंकि मुझे उन ट्रेडों में क्या देखना है, जो सही कार्य सिद्धांतों को बनाने के लिए बनते हैं, जो व्यापारियों को अच्छी तरह से काम करने के लिए जाना जाता है, इसलिए हम सभी को अच्छी तरह से व्यक्त जानकारी के लिए सही बाजार पर शासन करने के लिए सिद्ध किया जाता है और बोल सकते हैं कि हमें बाजार चलाना है और सुनिश्चित करना है कि हम ट्रेडिंग की भूमिका के बारे में अधिक से अधिक खड़े हो सकते हैं जो हमारे लिए सही नेतृत्व में अच्छी तरह से काम करता है इसलिए हमें सुनिश्चित होना है
    bikul trading mai agar app ko v strategy ja plan bana te hai app ko koi v es tara ki strategy nai mile ge jo 100% true ho app ko es kam mai achi strategy tabi mile ge jab app es kam mai achi tara se pehle hard work karte hai fer app es kam mai trend ko samj kar kam karte hai fer hee app acha paisa kama sakte hai bai

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by abangfx View Post
    sometimes but not all the times because I like having an independent mind that has no loss over who is doing it right in forex, its all about how am doing in forex and so when you trade in forex a lot has to be done and most of them should be the involvement to the trading of the right marekts and so thats how things stand and are different,the greatest level we have seen are the levels of any one trader makking the right decision.
    हां, क्योंकि मुझे उन ट्रेडों में क्या देखना है, जो सही कार्य सिद्धांतों को बनाने के लिए बनते हैं, जो व्यापारियों को अच्छी तरह से काम करने के लिए जाना जाता है, इसलिए हम सभी को अच्छी तरह से व्यक्त जानकारी के लिए सही बाजार पर शासन करने के लिए सिद्ध किया जाता है और बोल सकते हैं कि हमें बाजार चलाना है और सुनिश्चित करना है कि हम ट्रेडिंग की भूमिका के बारे में अधिक से अधिक खड़े हो सकते हैं जो हमारे लिए सही नेतृत्व में अच्छी तरह से काम करता है इसलिए हमें सुनिश्चित होना है

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes because I have to look for what is happening in trades that are formed to roll the right working principles that traders are well known to work for so we are all proved to belong to rule the right market to the well expressed information tha we all known and can speak of so we have to run the market and be sure that we can stand as much as being sure of the role of trading that works well for us in true leadership so we have to be sure

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes but not all the times because I like having an independent mind that has no loss over who is doing it right in forex, its all about how am doing in forex and so when you trade in forex a lot has to be done and most of them should be the involvement to the trading of the right marekts and so thats how things stand and are different,the greatest level we have seen are the levels of any one trader makking the right decision.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji nahi dear mai jab bhi trading karta hu to kisi ke mat se nahi karta hu balki apni ek strategy banaker usko hi fallow karta hu jisse ki mujhe yadi loss bhi hota hai to hame apni mistake ka pata chal sake aur dhire dhire mujhe trading me experience bhi hasil ho sake jisse ki futer me aur bhi best trading kar saku. there is difference between analysis and other, then you must take a look on condition in the market and others opinon but you should not be influenced directly with others opinion

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I was started the forex trading career. I felt that my trading is not my personal views it is a blend of analyses of others traders also. At that time I was not learning anything but maybe I can say that I was gaining experience. Soon I realised that if I trade the market with personal use then I may get more profit and this thing comes with the experience. In the end it is other people's opinions that make or mar the markets. The opinions of other traders will result in their trade entries which eventually leads to market movements either in favor if our positions or against them.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend ....aisa to merey saath bhee kaee dafa howa hey ham samjhtey hen keh saheeh mashwara hey but jab hamen loss hota hey to ghussa ata hey . to men ab logon kee baton men naheen ata hun haan ager koi expert opinion dey to men us ko zarur maan leta hun aur us sey hee faida hota hey. well bro, personally as I do think for me, now mt trades and strategies are not get influenced by others opinions be4cause in my early days of trading I was changing my trades and strategies just on the opinions of my friends and I have got much loss. But now I listen to all and do what ever comes from my own mind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 154 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)