+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 466 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we cannot share something about our forex action, then why they form such forum like this.. they want trader share on every strategies that profit and give benefits more.. we, trader also need to share some of our thoughts, wether its a wise or very risky.. nowdays there are forex copy system that allowed trader to copy position from another trader instantly.. that wahy we should share.. to be networked and mutually profit..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right now i don't have any friends who are doing Forex trading , but still i do discuss on this forum and other forums for various inputs to improve my trading. Discussing about our trading with others is good as it helps both the parties to correct the mistakes also learn new things. I like to discuss about my trading systems, strategies and analysis to my fellows. Sharing is not only about doing favors to others its also like gaining some knowledge and a prolific way do it in much better way. My trading has no secrecy because when a trader is trading in market he always reveals his information to the market for gaining profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is really good quality you have @realfun by remaining sticked to your strategy and not changing your opionion with others advices you simply prove to an experienced and matured trader. But if we can get some unknown information from others that may help us to decide on our moves.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I partly discussed and partly to save for themselves because there are parts of the trading is being tried and tested way of its use as well as being in a lot of research on success and generate a profit of course will discuss with others in the forum, share your way and the information may useful for anyone who wants to learn forex trading, especially those who are new and not many are familiar with forex trading, there is no harm if we share the way and a system of our trading plan.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by darmanap View Post
    As far as i do trade with my group i usually discuss about my trades with my group members. It is very helpfull for me to trade. Specially analysing the market becomes easy and i have chances to get more profit.i have joined some groups of professional traders which is very helpful for forex discussion as i am newbie. I try to include a lot of planning in my forex currency trades. These plans would help me a lot to execute my trades according to the kind of strategy that i am planning to apply in such a forex exchange trade.
    मैं अन्य लोगों के साथ व्यापार पर चर्चा करता हूं जो मेरे दोस्त हैं। मेरे एक दोस्त को विदेशी मुद्रा समझ में नहीं आती है, लेकिन मैं उसके साथ ऐसा करता हूं कि मैं क्या करता हूं और कैसे करता हूं और वह सिर्फ सुनता है। मेरे मित्र ट्रेड फॉरेक्स में से प्रत्येक, लेकिन हर बार नहीं, लेकिन मैं अपने व्यापार और रणनीतियों पर भी चर्चा करता हूं ताकि वे जान सकें कि मैं क्या कर रहा हूं। मेरे पास मेरे पास सक्रिय व्यापारी नहीं हैं जो व्यापार करते समय चर्चा कर सकते हैं इसलिए मैं अभी तक किसी भी व्यापारी के साथ व्यापारिक रणनीति साझा नहीं करता हूं।

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as i do trade with my group i usually discuss about my trades with my group members. It is very helpfull for me to trade. Specially analysing the market becomes easy and i have chances to get more profit.i have joined some groups of professional traders which is very helpful for forex discussion as i am newbie. I try to include a lot of planning in my forex currency trades. These plans would help me a lot to execute my trades according to the kind of strategy that i am planning to apply in such a forex exchange trade.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I also think that discussing with some of your close friends who are actually in this forex business with you is very good thing.You cannot know every thing the source of knowledge are those peoples who have more trading experience specially profitable traders.I am lucky to have one friend like that,I discuss almost every thing with him about forex. Yes in most of time I share my experience in negotiating with my amis.la trading in the Forex market is not a lonely job. we share information to become a successful trader. This is why I sleep really to share everything I know with you so that you know the things I know and the same for me too.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also share my strategy to others so that others can comment on it. the more comments they give either negative or positive the more I can improve my strategy. that's why its important to let other use your strategy also and ask for feedback. If theirs some problem encounter and they tell you then you can find solution without risking or spending more time sharpening your strategy.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried to share my experiences in forum when I've completed my transaction and I will discuss anything with them then they will give me advices and I don't like such type of things and I trade on my own analysis and my own thinking but It is good to discuss our trades with other traders to know their point of view in same condition of market. I do share my strategies with my trader friends, and some time they make tell about some inconsistency which i can dent and sharpen my strategy. So i believe discussion may only help because 2 brains are better than a single one.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree many times it help a lot when you discuss your strategies and future moves with some other who have knowledge about this profession and many times you are able to remove any weeknesses from your strategy due to such discussion. Further by sharing you actually increase your knowledge. yes some time i discuss my trading strategies and the methods with my friend and we together then find the best solution for trading the forex and this help us in a great manner for earning the profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 466 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)