+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 466 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Senior Member Hassan Notty is an unknown quantity at this point Hassan Notty's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i discuss about my trades with other but if i make a good trade i show it to my frinds and tell them to join forex with me i have not much capital and if somene join with me i will make good profit throuh it there is no limit of money in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main jaydatar trading apne friend ke sath mil kar karta hu sahi aur galat ka is tarah se kafi achi tarah pata chal jata hain hamesha waise to trading mil kar hi karna theek rahta hain aise mein trading karne mein bhi maja aata hain bhaiya
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Member harekrushna is an unknown quantity at this point harekrushna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I some time discuss about my trading position ( only my holding position not about my new strategy or upcoming position), because I can get technical or any other advice on that particular currency pair ( position) so Either I close that or hold for further movement or any other analysis.
    Some time it is harm as they might change your mind and strategy .

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine kai bar discuss ki hain apni trades or trading history sabi k sath kyunki aisa karne se humko apna galtiya pata chalti hain and humko un galtiyo ko sudharne ka moka milta main jis main is forum k members bahot help karte hain.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member jokopi is an unknown quantity at this point jokopi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think with our discussions with other traders then we will increasingly expert and has a lot of ability, because it will make us have knowledge of the trader, and it was very good indeed and we must always understand then all would be very nice and we should always be ready ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member karsono is an unknown quantity at this point karsono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with our discussions with other traders makes us more prepared and from it we will get the experience of those who are in invite discussion and it was very good indeed and we have to be focused and calm, then all would be very nice and we have to be focused and calm.

Senior Member priyankaghosh is an unknown quantity at this point priyankaghosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    different people k sath discuss karne k bad ap aur bhi knowledgeable ho gayenge. you discuss with others people and get knowledge form that people and you share your experience and then you be the successful trader. and you surely make money from this market. it is the secret of success.

Senior Member nouman is an unknown quantity at this point nouman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray khayal se hum ko dosron ko bhe batana chahea trades ka kiukay bohat se log aisay hain jin ko kuch bhe nahi pata forex mei aur woh log hamesha loss he uthaty hain trading mei hamen heil karne chahea ta kay woh log jin kay pass kuch bhe nahi hai woh bhe kuch earn kar sakain aur apni zaroriyat pore kar sakain hum kay pass jitna acha knowlge ho share karna chahea .

Banned shahiii1 is an unknown quantity at this point shahiii1's Avatar
    Thanks
    me forex per naya hoon trading seekh raha hoon or umeed karta hoon ke boht jald 1 achha trader ban jaon ga phir bhi chahta hhon ke accha sa guide karne wala mil jaye

Senior Member zomzom is an unknown quantity at this point zomzom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aspiring traders usually question me regardless of whether or possibly not its extremely attainable to have a living trading typically the Forex market. The shorter answer is indeed. The longer answer is, indeed you are able to have a living trading typically the Forex market however you need to continuously perform many points suitable. Most traders basically don't yet have the mandatory trading talent, discipline, patience, or sensible perspective to succeed long-term inside the markets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 466 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 305 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)