+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 466 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,534 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut se traders es business men mil ke trading karte hen woh aik doosre se discuss kar ke trading karte hen aur acha profit bhe kma lete hen jo traders aik dosre se discuss kar ke trading karte hen un ke experience men increasing hote rehte hey , discussion se traders men confidence increaswe hota hey .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-25), bali351 (2018-04-22), billyboy00007 (2018-04-21), danish555 (2018-04-24), fxearner (2018-04-14), naveedbnn (2018-04-15), yulbang111 (2018-04-14)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders have a group of traders and they make competition among them selves and they get the good income from this business they discuss with the other traders and then decide to open any trading position in this market , they do not open the trading position until they get the real trend of trading from the market .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-22), billyboy00007 (2018-04-21), fxearner (2018-04-14), javedqasim (2018-04-19), kashi93 (2018-04-27), sarfraz786 (2018-04-24), yulbang111 (2018-04-14)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri her strategy jo mujh ko pata ho ke achi ja rahi hai or us say muh ko acha profit ho raha hai mein apne sub friend ko us ka bata deta hon wo be us ko use karte hain or ham sub us ka use kar ke us say acha work kar late hainor profit karte hain market say

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    planning it will really help you in forex trading well this. because planning will help you to always make the right decisions. because it is also part of a very important plan, and when we have made a good plan, we must always go according to the plan we have made, so we will get good results in our trade. I want to say that I always keep my strategy and plan for myself. but I can share my owner's idea with only closed friends so he can keep it a secret. but others share it easily and I think it does not work for them so they share it to get a new idea !!

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not speak actively in the trade and the secrets of either no one, but I from time to experience point out some results that direct the effectiveness of the abused method of trading accounts, abolitionist maneuvers and competitions I tell everyone with the results of each period because this is a good test case to see how your skills in trading ........... I never discuss about my trade but I discuss about forex trading. Some of them always trade with forex and make a profit. But I never told anyone about my trading strategy. So I can succeed this way.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I exchange I choose to redeem myself. I never handle or talk some of my trades with others even though I want to focus on what they say about their trade. I know trust and friendship on my skills and abilities and I do not address my close trade with others. I think discussing with others in forex trading is a good thing, because we will have more knowledge than others. so it will further improve our knowledge about this forex business. and discussion will enable us to correct each other's ability to trade, so that will make us aware of our shortcomings in trade, and we will learn more to correct these deficiencies.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I do business, I want to do my own business. I never discuss or discuss my transactions with others even though I am open to pay attention to what they say about their transactions. I believe in my abilities and abilities and I am not talking about my offerings with others. of course, sharing trading psychology is my pleasure. it's better to negotiate for yourself and never talk about you with anyone in this regard from your results. I discuss my trade with my seniors and friends to improve my trade with their best advice.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to persib For This Useful Post:

endus (2018-03-26)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading in forex is not important because I only trade per day and I get into forex trading when I have that expertise is a good time to trade here but I usually take support of the daily signals that are useful for me trading in forex. I believe that it is important if there is one this market recently and do not know about forex trading for better success. I am also new in forex trading and I hope if I discuss about forex trading with others I can get a new idea about forex trading and I can get myself with a good trader.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    pahli bat to ya hai ka is ka bary ma i mean forex trading ka baray m,aa bohat kam log jantay hai
    dusti bat ya haai k jo b iss ka baray ma janta hai wo kise dusray ko nhi bta k shahid ya us sa zayda earningkr la
    tesri bat ya k hum kise sa ya bat discuss nhi kartay

Member balls will become famous soon enough balls's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother is here newbie. If you do not know what to do, then I will show you how much I am able to write a message, and I will show you how much I am able to see or write in my book, and I have been able to tell you about this. I do not know how many people I have no idea how many times I have been able to make an appointment. I have had a lot of money because I have a lot of money for this. If you think about this, you will have to trade the currency of 6 days and now the trader will have to pay a higher price. He got a lot of good paradagangan experience and dikshi aik bhiyanak tudak advice to liye ja In any case, you will not be able to send messages or messages from other users.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 466 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)