+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 466 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After that, the next potential support is at Pivot Point. However, the mini-Dow pierces the Pivot Point. Note that when mini-Dow tries to reverse direction, it is rejected by the Pivot Point which now acts as a resistance. The important technical analysis concept is that when resistance is broken, previous resistance then becomes support. Similarly, when support is broken through the previous support then becomes resistance (see: Support & Resistance). I always discuss with my friends about forex trading, because I think a discussion with a friend will help us to improve our knowledge about this forex trading. because I'm sure every other trader will have a different view of forex trading, so that's what makes us more able to learn a lot from others. especially if we discuss with advanced traders, I am sure this will be a good learning process for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes indeed, it is chatting with friends who are also familiar with forex, it's a very good thing. because we can learn from the knowledge of our friends, which of course there is a difference with us, both in terms of knowledge and point of view. Therefore I think this will be a good learning process to further improve our knowledge, if we talk about forex trading with friends, especially if our friend has better knowledge from us. I do not need to have friends who are fascinated by forex trading and provide recommendations on my trading moves. then I feel it is higher to be discussed here for this forum whenever necessary and get feedback coming from traders who are very much in forex trading like me and almost face the same problems as me, which is caused by low capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no special time for beginners to start trading with real accounts. From my experience, I just practice demo account only for 1 week. And instantly deposit $ 30 and start trading using 0.01 lots which is equivalent to 1 cent per pips. That's because I want to feel the real feelings of using real money. When I open a new post, I feel anxious, scared and always want to sit in front of the computer all the time. I continue to learn and practice, and now almost 2 years I still be a forex trader. generally all the techniques I share in discussions or to friends, but I always leave some techniques that I think are quite accurate for my own use. because I believe that every trader has some secret techniques used in trading, and only he knows and can use

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think sharing with friends is a good thing, because in forex trading, I believe every person or friend of us must have different views in the forex market. so that will make our knowledge increase if we learn from the knowledge of our friends. in fact it will make us able to get a solution from our difficulties, to learn from others or our friends, who may have better knowledge. Discussion is part of the total success plan. It's important to talk to other people or friends so it helps me to understand new situations and mistakes so then I try to correct myself for the future !!

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me I discuss everyday because one of my friends also do Forex business. We also analyze the market position for better trading sometimes we get good results and I think the discussion is very helpful for this business. If we discuss with other than we can get some information from those who are very helpful to us !! It is a good and good practice to discuss trading with other friends such as forums, group discussions are always a good source to improve the level of knowledge of any subject, it will help you to be clearer with any subject and also develop that skill, back for every merchant discussing trade with other merchants.

Member nuruli78 will become famous soon enough nuruli78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always discuss all of my business with others. And I talked about the business of others. Because when discussing with everyone in the business community, many Athanasius And I always do it. It's good for business.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, sometimes I am confused with my friends to make it better and better and to find corrections when I am confused or misunderstood. I discuss it because the market is so flexible that we as traders have to be flexible also without trading system and refresh If necessary Community join in Forex trading business for giving more income in short time if you are a good experience trader. I also join the Forex market for money and I want to be a professional trader.
    Trading is the best place to make big money but no trader can say that how much money he got from this market today or tomorrow
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-15), bali351 (2018-04-15), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-15), sarfraz786 (2018-04-17), sufiyan22 (2018-04-16), Unregistered (3), yulbang111 (2018-04-15), zahid2016 (2018-04-15)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia kabhi bhi ap apni trade kisi aur se dicuss na kro bass pani analysis kro aur jo theak lagge kro me bhi pehle apni trade dicuss krta tha aur osse just minfd confuse hota tha aur loss ka sabab banta tha
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-04-15), rehanayaz (2018-04-17), zahid2016 (2018-04-15), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-15)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan22 View Post
    bhia discuss krna hn aur os se opinion lena 2 alag alag cheezey hn ye baat pehel hi batado oske bad agar ap discuss krke bata rh eh ek mene is is traah trade li hn right hn ya wrong to theak hn but opnion lena wrong hn
    Bhai humare liye acha hota hai ki dusre trader ke sath disucss karte rahna hota hai, kyunki bhai hum unse kuch na kuch to sikh paate hai, dusre se sikhte rahna chahiye aur hum jitna jante hai wo unko sikhana hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-04-17)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia discuss krna hn aur os se opinion lena 2 alag alag cheezey hn ye baat pehel hi batado oske bad agar ap discuss krke bata rh eh ek mene is is traah trade li hn right hn ya wrong to theak hn but opnion lena wrong hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-16), fxearner (2018-04-15), rehanayaz (2018-04-17), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-04-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 466 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)