+ Reply to Thread
Page 416 of 466 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Senior Member buntysaha is an unknown quantity at this point buntysaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is really good quality you have @realfun by remaining sticked to your strategy and not changing your opionion with others advices you simply prove to an experienced and matured trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned WDholic is on a distinguished road WDholic's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's true, we could learn from others and it comes from discussion. But we didn't need to follow all opinions
    from others because it's possible if the opinion is not accurate with our current style of trading. Maybe it
    could work well for them but it's not always happening to us. So other's opinion should be tested in demo
    account for making sure ourselves.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhwaheed is on a distinguished road mhwaheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup I share my Experience with Traders. You must share any key point with Traders.

Senior Member m1ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m1ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i can get more knowledge when i sharing with another people about my trading...they always have somthing that i never know it before...it is very good activity especiallyn for newbie like me...i need more experience on this bussiness

Member palvy18 is an unknown quantity at this point palvy18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discussion is a part of total planing of success.It is important to talk to others or friends thus help me to understand the situation and incipient faults then i try to correct my self for future.

Member sai is on a distinguished road sai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes mai hamesa apne friend se discuss karta hai esse mujko trading ke bare me or acha knolwedge milta hai . trading me logo ki salah se trading karne se bhut fayeda milta hai .

Senior Member tareqbmw01 is an unknown quantity at this point tareqbmw01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,Do you keep your strategies, plans and trades in your mind only or often discuss these with others.I am not so technically strong because of which i don't post them on the forum but i share with my friends who are trading forex with me. We all are online on AIM and discuss our trades with each others.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we are all online here posting and learning about forex trading, it means that we traders are equally anxious and discuss our trades with other traders even without knowing it. Nice forex results comes with sharing knowledge since we learn from it.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup..i usually discuss my trade with my friend once in a week at saturday night when we hank up..we talk about our trades in a week,we sharing our experiences that we got,although we has a defferent point a few of forex trading,we always shared our experiences,i thinks its good to shared the experiences with others!!

Senior Member hakim333 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim333's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market is the most alluring and profitable option for investment. However some traders get a boom in currency market while some have to face huge financial loss. To get financial achievements and stability in forex market, one must know the current market tactics and strategies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 416 of 466 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)