+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 466 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 458 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Banned sundorali0000 is on a distinguished road sundorali0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i discuss about trade matter with my other trade businessman ,it helps grow your business skills, when you discuss you will be tension free,so discussing power is the extra kind of tonic for business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not talking active the trade and secrets either no one, but I from moment to experience showed several results that direct the effectivity of the method he misused in trading accounts, the abolitionist and competitions maneuver I notify everyone with the results of apiece period because it is a goodish touchstone to see how your skills in trading.............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ndunk81 is an unknown quantity at this point ndunk81's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, if we discuss the style of trading with others, then we will also get valuable input from someone, who might be able to improve our trading style ..
    Do not be afraid if someone imitate what we do, because every trading style would be suitable for each individual, it may force you profess now be good for you, but not useful at all for others ..

Banned awang is an unknown quantity at this point awang's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know that should be necessary if any one entire this market recently and has no plan concerning forex trading for higher success. i'm additionally new in forex trading and that i hope if i discuss concerning forex trading with alternative i will get new plan concerning forex trading and that i will get myself with a powerful trader.

Senior Member dennyandre is on a distinguished road dennyandre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm a good question it helps us share our knowledge to others because science is useful to someone new to trading, and with adannya science that might help our friends in the traded funds, and not too often leaked continuously in our technique others let them try it first in trading and we give spirit to trading... spirit guys

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the discussion with others in the forex trading is a good thing, because we will have more knowledge than that of others. so that it will further enhance our knowledge of this forex business. and discussion will allow us to mutually correct our ability to trade, so that it will make us get to know our shortcomings in the trade, and we will learn more to improve these shortcomings.

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    will i do not share my trade with every one , i only share my trade with some of my friend , those friends whome i love the most, and they always give me good techiniques and try to improve my trading skills, and i also recomnd my friends on differnt things

Senior Member rubel is an unknown quantity at this point rubel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading investing is simple and easy. Though there are dozens of different currencies, you need to focus only on four major currency pairs. In stock exchange markets, there are over thousands of stocks to trade on. For a beginner, stock trading can be overwhelming and time-consuming. But, forex trading requires less research and is very quick to get started with.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

if you make investment in forex, you dont have to sit and watch closely on the market ups and downs and wait patiently for the market to go up so as to decide your buying and selling activity. The forex market moves up and down and sideways several times in a single day, thus allowing the investor to make the highest profits regardless of what the direction of the market may be.

Senior Member uda is an unknown quantity at this point uda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I exchange I opt to swap by myself.I never handle or talk some my trades with another although I am agaze to centre to what they fuck to say about their trades.I know believe and friendship on my skills and abilities and I do not address near my trades with others.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes main bilkul apne friend se is k baray main share kerta hu kyu k wo bhi trading kaafi time se ker raha ha aur hum aik doosray se apni startegies bhi share kertay hai jo hum dono ko kaafi faaida deti hai ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 466 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 458 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)