+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 466 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,ussualy i discuss my trading in one a week..he is my menthor,we shared our experiences that we got in every week,he said this is a good activity to improves our trading skills..so I'm lucky to have a great partner like him..he gave me alot of good tips and advices that improved my trading skills and its a fun activity!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member caesa is an unknown quantity at this point caesa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i discuss with my friends only, but we just beginner also, we just trade for less than 2 years, and my friend trade for 3 years, but we still dont have great skill in forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vanes is an unknown quantity at this point vanes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princeua View Post
    Yes I discuss the details of the open market transactions with experts and analysts in the forex before entering into the process of buying or selling of contracts so discussion with experts is very necessary before the start of trade .
    great, i dont have any friend who expert in forex trading, my friends are still beginner also just like me, so i just discuss with my friends only. i hope i can discuss with the expert

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I discuss the details of the open market transactions with experts and analysts in the forex before entering into the process of buying or selling of contracts so discussion with experts is very necessary before the start of trade .

Banned perljoan is an unknown quantity at this point perljoan's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimes i need to share it with my friens, because helping each others is important, we can helped when we're down and loss much money.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if you discuss more about your trade then you can collect more information from others. And it can help you to increase your knowledge. And you can be successful in short time in this business and can earn good profit.

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, when we are in a lot of forex traders, then we can talk to each other about this trade, we can provide advice and input for the benefit and good of trade, and I think the discussion was very good at all, because each of us can gain experience and new knowledge, and it would also be good on our trading results.

Senior Member babu_iiml is an unknown quantity at this point babu_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not secret business so i am always discuss my friends and my teacher i want to know how to trade and earn money and increase my capital so it is important to discuss with other and increase knowledge to about forex trade and good practice and correction bad decision.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think sometimes we need to discuss it with friends or people who also know about forex trading. because I believe that every forex trader has a different perspective, so that when we discuss with others, we will gain other knowledge of the other person's perspective. so I think it will help the learning process better in forex trading. because it was in the trade I also did the discussion.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    disucssing our trades with others will always help you and also will hlep others and if your group of discusion consist of the the skilled trader then you will get lot of benefit from it
    we consider the daily trend achieved,the potential benefits analysis to open position,good reward and in forex with safe and get more satisfaction forex and more easy to analyse money management analysis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 466 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)