+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 466 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Senior Member rhshorif is on a distinguished road rhshorif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I discuss about my trades with others. I like to discuss with others about this matter. I have a lot of friends trading in Forex so I definitely take their suggestions for improving my trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member louwahdan85 is an unknown quantity at this point louwahdan85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am discuss about may trades,strategies and profit-loss.My friend gives me advise how can reacted markets today.I am also gives them my knowledges,thelearning and the market trend,supports-resistances !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saima parvez is an unknown quantity at this point saima parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I talk about about my company with my buddies who are engaged in this area and company. When I make the error I talk about with them and search for the guide from them. The informed me often prevent the errors if you want to generate the cash. Also improve the training and learning expertise.

Member Empress is on a distinguished road Empress's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do talk about dealing with others and I have to know where everything performs and what everything is there to hundle. there are methods individuals should be able to know where and how they are earning cash in these currency dealing increasing the size of and well trainned industry.

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course,,,we wont ever know everthing on forex trading,,,,this forex trading has too large of scoop...someone would need help from the other trader sometimes...i need somebody that want to share with me,,,to leaving me from stucking when i founded on my trading...and that so easier to be done for us,,,

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    I cannot discuss my trade strategies with other and making my own strategies because some time a person is wrong and he wrong suggestion to the other as well so its not good for him or her.so always depend on your own strategies and skills.

Member ranno is an unknown quantity at this point ranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i still need learn from other trader and it makes me like to discuss my trades with others. it can improve my knowledge and know other trades also when they discuss their trades with me

Senior Member nopiya is an unknown quantity at this point nopiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instead, if we have a trader friend, the one city with us, always routinely discussing strategy, this is better than thinking alone. In discussing the activities, we can jointly formulate a strategy for a more perfect.

Banned muzaffar is an unknown quantity at this point muzaffar's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am shar it with my friend and he also tell me and we can correct one another and it is great working and it is also very helpful for us and we have to learn first and then try for trade and it is very good for us and earning must be increase by that.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i discuss my trading plans and strategies to other traders also because i always think in this way i get more learning about forex by knowing their views about my plans and strategies..and most of time i get good results of that discussion also..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 466 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 454 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)