+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 466 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not necessarily dealing with this trade along with secrets and techniques both no one, yet When i on occasion exhibited several results that present the effectiveness of the process this individual employed in exchanging records, the truth along with games pilot When i suggest everybody with all the link between just about every time period due to the fact it is a good measure to find out exactly how your own expertise in exchanging. han mere jo friends forex trading k sath connected hn wo jb bi muj se tradig strategies k bare me discuss karte hn ya mujh se koi advice lena chahte hn to mein zarur un k sath apni trades discuss kar leta hn waise b is se koi b frak nae parta is tarha aik dusre k experiences share karne se sub ka faida he hota he nuqsan nae.is tarha hum ache tarreqe se trading ko learn kar patehn aur apni mistakes ko overcome karne k qabil bi ho jate hn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a very good thing and we should be able to focus and all will be fine with a good effort and all will be good with a hard effort. and I think with a lot of the discussion we will have experiences that people bring in discussion and that is a good thing. bhaiya g aga tu ap ko apni analysis ma kuch confusion hay tu phr ap ko zarur dosray traders k sath es ko discuss karna cahiyay , es tarha ap ki analysis mazeed strong ho sakti hay aur ap achi winning ratio k sath trading kar saktay hay .:-)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While i deal I favor for you to deal on my own. We never go over as well as talk about our trading together with various other despite the fact that I'm wide open to be handled by exactly what they need to claim with regards to his or her trading. I have believe in and also self-confidence in our ability and also talents and also I actually do not necessarily go over with regards to our trading together with other folks. yes sir men jo be trade krta hn us ka apny dosto ko zrort btata hn ta k wo be es busienss me intrest ly or apna roz gar bn sky or acha profti kama sky or men to es business sy both he profit kama lyta hn ap ki utne soch b ni ho gi.................

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend main abi tak trading nhi kerta qk main to indian forum pa work kar raha hun,main ap ko forum k barry mian bata sakta hun is main hum ko bonus deya jata hia month k end main jo hum posting karty hian unka bonus melta hia humen,month main hun250$ bonus earn kar sakty hian is sy zeyda nhi ho sakta qk ya forum k roles hain I think the discussion by other traders then we will be more advanced and it was very good indeed and we have to be focused and ready and all need a hard effort and we have to be focused and stay patient and in forex it will can make us have experiences from people who are in are discussions.:-)

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i discuss about my trades with other but if i make a good trade i show it to my frinds and tell them to join forex with me i have not much capital and if somene join with me i will make good profit throuh it there is no limit of money in forex I think It is better than average quality we ought to talk about business in this way we get distinctive data of diverse individuals then we have a decision to embrace one best sentiment of other businessperson. your methodology and not changing your conclusion with others counsel you essentially demonstrate to an encountered and developed broker. However in the event that we can get some obscure data from others that may help us to choose our moves.we must get knowledge of others fruitful businessperson to improve our business.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not discussing your buy and sell along with secrets often nobody, nevertheless My partner and i every so often confirmed a few outcomes which present the effectiveness of the strategy they employed in investing accounts, the truth along with competitive events initial My partner and i suggest every person using the link between every single interval simply because this is a excellent determine to find out precisely how your own ability within investing. Maine kai bar discuss ki hain apni trades or trading history sabi k sath kyunki aisa karne se humko apna galtiya pata chalti hain and humko un galtiyo ko sudharne ka moka milta main jis main is forum k members bahot help karte hain.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han me apni trade ke bare me sabhi ke sath discus karta hun bhai kyo ke jab hmm apni trade ke bare me discus karte hein to hmm asha experiance make kar skte hein bhai forex me hmm apni trade ke bare me discus karta rehta hun forex ek esa buisness he jisme hmm apni trade ke sath asha income make kar skte hein . An individual can just understand what you ought to complete as a continually successful speculator, after which take action. Easier said than done, I know. Yet, I am living explanation you could earn an income exchanging the forex market, along with I learn other folks whom produce constant profit your market segments.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Firstly, when i was just busy for forex discussion board putting up and forex trading, you can not offer sufficient here we are at gossinping typically the the majority of my buddies check with me why you can t arrived at us such as the earlier time? you can not let them know regarding forex. however when i became alter my vogue, obtain up, liven up and many others. then they understood which i am earning some huge cash then they produce pressure to inform these people and i'm certain to inform these people regarding forex. currently they too try this business. I think if we trade in forex market . we make some strategy for trading . if we discuss our strategy with others or with our friend than we know the advantage and disadvantage of the market. I want to share my strategy with my friends . because if we discuss with our friend about this market than we learn more things about this market and we enhance our knowledge about this market.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the discussion with other traders that will really make us a lot of knowledge and we will be able to run a forex trader as well and we should always be ready then all would be very nice and as traders we should always be ready then all would be very nice and it is very important Yes, i like to do that, because discuss my trades really help me much to know the market better than i trade alone without any discussion. Discussing our trading with other trader can help us learn more, because we dont learn from our experience only, but from other's experiences also

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I work when I argue with whether or trade for other like never talk about my business, but I'm open to hear they have to say about their trades.I have confidence in my skills and abilities and do not discuss my work with others. Yes, i like to do that, because discuss my trades really help me much to know the market better than i trade alone without any discussion. Discussing our trading with other trader can help us learn more, because we dont learn from our experience only, but from other's experiences also

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 466 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)