+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 466 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I discuss trading with others who are my friends. One of my friend not understand forex but I dicuss with him what I do and how I do it and he just listen. Other of my friend trade forex but not everytime, but I also discuss my trade and strategies so that they know what I am doing. I not have fellow active traders near me who can discuss with while trading so I not share trading strategy with any trader yet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,963 Times in 4,605 Posts
    Today Market Anylisiss....
    Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading psychology sharing is my pleasure. I have a circle where I discus. In discuss every body share their own sentiment and all apply some days. After few days we attend again and modify collecting data from all. Trading also own sentiment but discuss with other may gives us new way. But I think possible with only trader not all. Without Forex trader may feel boring know your sentiment. Forex not for them. Forex market and other market means so far between them.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For there are so few tarders beside me,so I usually keep the strategies and plans by myself.But I may usually surf online to compare my trade with other experts to see whether I have analysis the trend correct. meine forex me abhi tak trading to nai ki lekin mein jab stock trading karta tha tab mein mere friends aur experts se discuss karta tha... isse aapko idea aa jata hai ke market ka trend kis taraf hai.. wo right chahe na bhi ho fir bhi dusro ka opinion lene se kuch new sikhne ko milta hai... aur mein jab forex trade bhi karunga to dusro se discuss karke hi karunga

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always discuss my strategies and plans with other friends....because it helps me to remove the drawbacks in my strategies and plannings and improve it more....and also if i suffer some losses, then i will tell my friends about it and they will help me to sort out the mistakes and i can make a better planning for my next trading strategy......so if someone is discussing his strategies with others, it will be improve his trading abilities and make him to learn more about forex trading.......same as we are sharing views here and learning about forex trading in this forum.......

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried to share my experiences in forum when I've completed my transaction and I will discuss anything with them then they will give me advices and I don't like such type of things and I trade on my own analysis and my own thinking but It is good to discuss our trades with other traders to know their point of view in same condition of market. yes i share my trade with other speccialy with my friend because he doing trade since last 2 year so he has a well knowledge of trade market also he always get profit with risky trading so i tink he is good trader in forex market

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I used to have a friend that I discussed forex trading and strategies with, but after some time he left forex trading. He was a very good trade and one of the reasons why I kept the faith and kept on trading. Now I do not have anyone to discuss forex with because my friends around me do not understand forex, they say i am gambling. I do not discuss my trading statistics with others because i do not know too many traders. But as for my close friends offline that trade, i always consult them and then take some of their advice.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no , i don't discuss my trades with other. there is no one around me that can give me suggestions about that . but i have an online friend who is also a trader . i discuss about my profits and losses. he also me me some suggestions about trading and discusses his condition in Forex . i think it is good to discuss about trading and sharing each others experience.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Few weeks ago I was having the habit of discussing my trade details with my friend but after that I felt that their advices after listening my trade details are unnecessary so now I do not discuss anything about my trades with anyone. I have got some loss just because of the advices given to me by my friend. Now I follow my own strategy and do not get advice from anyone.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its always better to have a close trader friend to discuss trading and all. but i unluckily i dont have any of my friends who loves trading, but i do discuss a bit about my trades in forums. and some of the members here also like to talk to me about their trades and i do love it sharing with them. a few of them also like the tips i suggest them. Afterall its sharing and caring that bonds together and make friends

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 466 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)