+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 407 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it will happens every now and then we have a tendency to ar right business as we have a tendency toll as you'll discover much better ranges further as we imagine we would possessed as a continuing to be attend...The promoting and advertising to attend concerning correct gain access to ranges to assist enter during a new business however as a during which ought to be setted by the method of a bargainer supported his analysis further as examined !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mayasetra For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I disagree along with your opinion sir, that in case we inside the trade so we lose then we stop trading for a good length of time. however if we are lucky in delivering the service we continue trading in a particular time till we understand that we'll stop in a specific time in accordance with these predictions. Hello my dear friend, i think You should always enter at the most attractive level. And never enter early otherwise you will be punsihed, and try to get more and more good analysis about the market then they will get some more and more good money from the market with easy method, good luck dear!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to uyah For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am favor of doing just one trade at time because as much you keep your trade simple as much your avoid from the loss so it is not necessary that you are doing trade and you find another good trade and also want to do that no it is not right for a newbie but if you want to do that trade then you should have good balance in your account at least 500 pips left for the second trade.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mainhard For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hm.., its different by every situation, normally i would sy no because you should not switch to much between long or short or other instruments too. but if you see a very much better situation then switch to this but its better so have enough money or free margin left to take these new situation also and trade it together with your first trade but you should stay on your first choice because you wont know if its not better to end as the new seen one.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nonfarm payroll is usually a very ticks fundamental news pertaining to people IN ADDITION TO we can know Regarding the career improvement of Nonfarm ariea regarding US.After relising this news market apply for a big volatility.If my partner and i have good market knowledge after that when i can cause huge dollars with this news or maybe when i is lost OUR capital due to the low knowledge

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes main apni saving karta hoon for more attractive level . Q k aap ka balance jitna ziada ho ga phir aap k loss honay k chance kam ho jatay hai . yeh aik best technique bhi hai big trading karnay ka . ager aap saving kartay hai to phir aap ko long term trades lagani chahiye.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahzad007 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Member saqlain khan is on a distinguished road saqlain khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex is a best bissnuss for erning dear to hamn forx pa mhnaat krna chahye r pasa kmana chahye

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not expect immediate good results throughout this business. individuals wrote rail business takes chance to firmly create typically the business additionally as forex. theres no small cut to firmly turn out to be rich. but invest inside whole correct area inside whole forex. When trading you have to choose the capital that you can make money with that way you have to make sure that you have that spirit that you can trade with daily you grow level by level

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here we are at year�s end again, and it�s time to stop trading for a bit and reflect on our past year�s trading performance. This means it�s time to get honest with yourself�how did you fare last year in the markets? Can you honestly say you put forth your best effort at being a disciplined and logical trader or did you behave i will concentrate on 2 pair while i am trading i include 2 pair in my trading plan and after analysis of bothe pair i chose the reasonable point to enter in the market but i start my first trade on 1 pair if i find any trading opportunity in other pair i also make trade on other but i did not trade trade more then 2 pair

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    conserving the capital in any way is a good ploy i should say, but there is no such thing as the perfect conditions to trade. the market is a see saw u will never know where it will move. everyone, be a pro or a newvie, takes a risk in opening a position. inspite of his best calculations the pros also lose money because the market is influence by so many factors which are beyond a traders limits.you can win.good luck my frndzzz...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 407 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)