+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 407 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 393 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member DBC is an unknown quantity at this point DBC's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    after all i save cash do i actually have for forex trading, i don't totally believe in forex trading, as a result of i feel this forex trading itself may be a risky business therefore we are actually in demand to firmly management or minimize the risks we face. this was why i continuously keep my very own capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member antibanned is an unknown quantity at this point antibanned's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i favor it that i shouldn't invest all cash within the forex and that i ought to attempt to invest some money within the forex so we should always be ready to generate some sensible profit and if we lost then we should always have the prospect to take a position some money in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Tanim is an unknown quantity at this point Tanim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course it really is proper time many of us think that these are generally the great levels to adopt entry however, many time period many of us take decline because due to sudden from the set movement. on the other hand It's my job to experience free to trade with Eur/chf because it is actually secure obtaining in close proximity to 1. 2000 much like my opinion is very right.

Senior Member midle is on a distinguished road midle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a smart move to save lots of the bonus which you get coming from the forum for the longer term trading... by doing this you'll be able to increase your cash within the whole tyrading account month by month and this'll very helpful in earning massive porofit

Banned hasan43 is an unknown quantity at this point hasan43's Avatar
    Thanks
    1oo% profitable system that was in use in trading in the forex sucses will not want to in the absence of self, success will not be able to emotionally ..

Member lutsoft is an unknown quantity at this point lutsoft's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will save capital to do some attractive level.
    capital is very important to living your trading.
    if you not have any much of capital you can't tading, right?
    so save capital for your future.
    Dont complain! Just work harder!

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan ji mai apna capital save rkhna chahta hun mai koi bhi risk nhi lena chahta hun mai capital ko badiya se sace rakh ke kaam karna chahta hun , capital save raha t life kama lunga .

Senior Member tanjix is an unknown quantity at this point tanjix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, i dont use averaging or martingale, then i think i just use stop loss only to limit my losses. It is better to use stop loss than trade with more attractive level and lose so much money

Member bagusfx will become famous soon enough bagusfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah I usually prefer to save my capital to seek
    safe passage, then I look again and the loan
    capital following the capital forums to help me,

Senior Member reynald is an unknown quantity at this point reynald's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i think i need to do this, i must save my capital as a part of my money management and my risk management, so i still can trade in more attractive level in my trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 407 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 393 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)