+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 407 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 341 391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member forex_addict is an unknown quantity at this point forex_addict's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i saved my capital to prevent from losses and saving capital is very good thing when we will be in red zone only our capital can take us to back in green zone

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member the-phantom is an unknown quantity at this point the-phantom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i generally help save cash pertaining to more attractive quantities which is information on cash managing inside forex trading. nearly all investors generally love to withdraw their own almost all benefits at a time nonetheless it is dependent upon the prospective with the trader particularly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bipasa25 is an unknown quantity at this point bipasa25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to control within the company, where we can certainly not get into much more than just to 3 of this law, so that most of us will have the money in your account, as well as investing in its power very most appealing within the sector for foreign currency and would end up very often mostly because of that.

Senior Member dmouhanda is an unknown quantity at this point dmouhanda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that If I told my strategy to provided a stop-loss and take profit target to a levels so I actually told me to do. Since there are already enough analysis done before entering the trades. after the transaction I will not actually modify again rreally !

Banned liezang is an unknown quantity at this point liezang's Avatar
    Thanks
    The man was forgotten and the wrong place, wrong and actually already know where the fault lies, also already intend not to do the same thing again,,
    but whatever the exact moment when the temptation often forget to focus so as to make the same mistake again.

Banned hasan43 is an unknown quantity at this point hasan43's Avatar
    Thanks
    over time may be calm and not emotional when loss occurs ...,
    if in thought ya useless to us we are not allowed emotions going capital will be the same again ....,

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    This psychology disease, the seeds already exist in every human being, referred to my own, like the name of the disease syndrome greedy impatient and open the large lot and ending weight loss then regret it .......

Banned ranasing is an unknown quantity at this point ranasing's Avatar
    Thanks
    So we're trading levels and we are in good times it's okay, I think it would be better to wait for the right to enter a trade waited.It level of input by the merchant, but his decision was not based on analysis and research.

Senior Member zakirlove86 is an unknown quantity at this point zakirlove86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes! Trading in the market, when the correct time is displayed in a string of rescue capital. I usually get my capital amount in the account to trade 5-hitter and after seeing that the market is in a list, instead of a lucrative investment 100%, five of the dough. First of all, I used to own the whole Capital to invest, but once learned my lesson loss years.

Senior Member ludric is an unknown quantity at this point ludric's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet786 View Post
    Yes I agree with you but i would like to say that if you are good reader of the market chart than you will try to open your position , at that time if your prediction is not according to the market than your capital may be washed out so.
    Success in Forex not very hard just i think at first we should to make good plan and try to make good money management and of course we need to control our emotion during trade. All together you can succeed and earn profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 407 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 341 391 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)