+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 407 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member kotkot is an unknown quantity at this point kotkot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in a trade, I don't await conditions that enable Maine to use lots a lot of, as a result of i feel, however, market conditions, there's continually an opportunity we'd be wrong in predicting its movement, in order that it becomes a loss. thus my principle in trade, in any market, i'll continually use smart cash management, thus I don't exaggerate the employment my capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i have to save capital it will be because i'm expecting a news which i don't want to enter the market before time. So i would rather keep my capital intack so that i would have more better lot sizes to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned newbietol is an unknown quantity at this point newbietol's Avatar
    Thanks
    the perfect results from a diamond with regards to flash and splendour. If you want a large stone then avoid styles which have shoulders or backgrounds made from diamonds because the particular mass of the price of the ring is taken up by the precious stone or diamonds. Instead deliberate your entire money into a single central diamond like a solitaire ring. Also assured settings help provide the fantasy of a bigger stone including the claw setting and in particular a high set version of this.

Banned hassans is an unknown quantity at this point hassans's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    my dear friend mere khayal say forex main kon nahi chahta k os ki money save na ho her koi yahi chahta hai k hamari money loss na ho tu is k liye humain chahiye k hum kam say kam trade open karain

Banned gian is an unknown quantity at this point gian's Avatar
    Thanks
    certainly presently I would like to raise cash as options trading me later for your I want to collect many capital for your I expect I registered this community I could get the capital to ask me keeping yourself up it is support.

Banned maimun is an unknown quantity at this point maimun's Avatar
    Thanks
    i truly do not mean together with you word interesting level, probably good minute? if so then no problem if anyone while starting your previous position however, you entering yet again because sightly of good minute wishing which becoming the doubled revenue.

Senior Member turbin is an unknown quantity at this point turbin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are some times in the forex market when it is more needed for us that we should manage the well trades and then do the more good and easy tradings in the market with some good capital so it is necessary that our capital should be good in our account.

Banned mr pop is an unknown quantity at this point mr pop's Avatar
    Thanks
    You ought not spend all your dollars because forex trading is full of risks. for profit sometimes we must pass 2 around 3 times losing. if in on one occasion gains can protect three times the loss of the investment most of us made.

Senior Member regy is an unknown quantity at this point regy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to use money management, moreover when we use martingale, we need to save our capital for more attractive level. It will be necessary when the market against our position, so our account will be save

Banned sakti is an unknown quantity at this point sakti's Avatar
    Thanks
    More often than not i get within this situation, guy. Once i get trades and after close positions, i often think to get early or leave late in making more pips, but almost all of time i break my rules for traidng, i got losses. So i believe we should have discipline in working. It is better in making profit in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 407 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)