+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Trailing Stop.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loysGenerally a good Forex trader can use even upto 500 Points or Pips as their trailing stop loss, It has no fixed limits. It just have everything to do with which trade style a trader uses.
    Patience is Key.

Member fatdog is on a distinguished road fatdog's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a little idea about trialling stop but reading your informative information about trailing stop i think it must help me out to use it in my live trading .The main goal of hedging is not to make more money in forex.and I am asking friends and looking at a new find from your posts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trailing stop ek bahut hi useful tools hai jo ki hum apne profit ko lock karne ke liye use karte hai, forex trading ke jitane bhi useful tools hai uski humen jaankari honi chahiye aur humen uski benefits bhi leni chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Adir is an unknown quantity at this point Adir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to succeed in trading you must first show a lot of patience. And that is the main quality of a trader. it is also Read, read, it must be documented. Be curious, go to the forums. I am always amazed at the creativity of each other in this area. Intellectually, it's very exciting!

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tyrailing stop have the advantage is specially when we are not live trading l mean if we are not watching the trade,trailing stop can just follow the target and in-case the trend will turn back it can save you from loosing or even let you make some traders .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generaly traiing stop has set a Stop moving 10 points for this I can preserve the gains that achieve them, and that up to scratch, but I know that he should not be used if the target less than 40 points, so do it like that.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello well as i konw trailing stop is very useful for traders who do the transaction when a trader is a profit but the targets to be achieved has not been achieved then it's best to keep the profit that has been established in order not to return loss then you should use a trailing stop this.

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for this statement that he really distinctive information
    Every day we discover a new index and the new features.
    In the end and after the experiment. We hope to come up with the index or group that will help us in the optimal strategy formation

Senior Member sinooo is an unknown quantity at this point sinooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as biginner i'm not still nowing wht mean stop trealling i know just what mean the stop loose but i will practice on it on demo

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    bhaiya g ya buaht badiya tool hay , hamay market ma trading kartay waqat es ka use zaur karna cahiyay , es sa agar market reverse bi ho jati hay tu hamara profit market ma asaani k sath lock ho jata hay .
    hanji trader ko market me trading ke time ess tool ko use karna bahut he jaroori hai kyunki enko use karke trader yahan achha kar sakta hai,trader ko apne profits ko lock karna bahut he jaroori hota hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)