+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 LastLast

Thread: Trailing Stop.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use a stop loss when the position has achieved a profit, put SL on a green pips because then when we left the floating plus, and we turn off the pc / laptop, then we would not doubt whatever happen it won't be floating minus.
    but it would be otherwise if we do the same thing by using a trailing stop, then maybe after we turn off the pc / laptop then turn it on again the next day, if the price changes turns into the opposite direction, then the trading positions that had been profit will be changed to minus . because the trailing stop will work only if your trading terminal always connected to the Internet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rahibul View Post
    One of the most important tools used by successful traders is to use at bus stops. This tool has saved many merchants from significant losses. I would say that does not use stop-loss is one of the riskiest activities that make the dealers. I have stories about people losing the entire account if there are significant movements in the foreign exchange market to be heard.
    that eliminates the stop losses too bold, often eliminating the me was my own mistake because if a transaction is always adheres to the system average and martangle, so 20 pip floating would create a new transaction according to the first one

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the most important tools used by successful traders is to use at bus stops. This tool has saved many merchants from significant losses. I would say that does not use stop-loss is one of the riskiest activities that make the dealers. I have stories about people losing the entire account if there are significant movements in the foreign exchange market to be heard.

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammie View Post
    A trailing stop is a type of stop-loss order attached to a trade that moves as price fluctuates.
    Let's say that you've decided to short USD/JPY at 90.80, with a trailing stop of 20 pips. This means that originally, your stop loss is at 91.00. If price goes down and hits 90.50, your trailing stop would move down to 90.70.
    Just remember though, that your stop will STAY at this price. It will not widen if price goes against you. Going back to the example, with a trailing stop of 20 pips, if USD/JPY hits 90.50, then your stop would move to 90.70. However, if price were to suddenly move up to 90.60, your stop would remain at 90.70.

Your trade will remain open as long as price does not move against you by 20 pips. Once price hits your trailing stop, a stop-loss order will be triggered and your position will be closed.
    I know of trailing stop, but I not think that trailing stop is good for all trader. I not use trailing stop because of small target. Maybe if target bigger, then I consider use of trailing stop. Swing trader see trailing stop and disturbing of trading.

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trailing stop loss is a good useful not to lose a lot of pips, if you use this tool, you can adjust your transaction and leave the market to go do something else ... this is a good way to manage our capital.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JogjaCantik View Post
    yes i agree too with you. all depent on own strategies to set strailing stop. i use this for my avaraging strategy. i hope member of this forum can make prefect from my system.tq
    mere khaya lse chahe aap scalping kare ya long term trading kare, trailing stop ka use karna faydemand nahi hota..iski jagah agar aap stop loss ka use karte hai to aapko zada fayda hoga kyunki stop loss money management ka bahut zaruri hissa hai aur stop loss use karne se apko kabhi bhi margin call nahi lagegi

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trailing stop loss is a good choice to lock the profit when the market move back and against the orders then trader will not get some losing caused it..
    i prefer to use trailing stop loss than using stop loss itself , it is safer and make me confident
    do the best we can

Banned JogjaCantik is an unknown quantity at this point JogjaCantik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    in my view trailing stop is good in scalping or long term trading.
    but in both trading type the no. of pips that we set as trailing stop have different different value.
    in long term trading its has more vale near to 100pips and in scalping near to 15pips only.
    its very good options for making and grow thing profit.
    yes i agree too with you. all depent on own strategies to set strailing stop. i use this for my avaraging strategy. i hope member of this forum can make prefect from my system.tq

Banned JogjaCantik is an unknown quantity at this point JogjaCantik's Avatar
    Thanks
    more better tips for using straing stop from me : add Strailing stop when you profit in 40 point with TS 15.because price will be back for reversal aproximally 20-30 point. beside that if you dont like using strailing stop you can use this: "split offout" your lot when profit 15 poin. then half your lot set in BEP point. this strategy good when open market EUR

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That might be risky because if the trailing stop effect is not activated before the trade reverse, then you could be in for a very bad loss. It is best to set both trailing stop and stop loss. You can take out the stop loss order once the trailing stop function has been activated for that particular trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)