+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 99 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast

Thread: Trailing Stop.

Senior Member Ryad is on a distinguished road Ryad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trailing stop is a good type of exiting a trade.. It is a very useful strategy to exit the market.. After your profit is achieved, you may want to trail the already made profits, with this strategy, you can increase your target.. I use trailing stop and my target per day is 25 pips, whenever I am in with 30 pips, I lock my already made 25 pips given by the market and if for the day it is exited with 25 pips, I do not mind because my daily target is achieved, and sometimes it rallies to 50 pips, so I lock 35 pips, which is an additional of 10 pips made for the day..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah ,it is also good strategy system. we should use trialling stop lose. when our trade have profit. i think otherwise no.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fahim is an unknown quantity at this point fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trailing stop loss is very similar to a stop loss, but where the one kept your losses small, the trailing stop loss will enable your profit growth.A trailing stop loss is calculated in a manner like the way we calculated our initial stop loss. The only difference being that

Senior Member tahirjutt is an unknown quantity at this point tahirjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i prefer to use trailing stop loss than stop loss itself and it make me confident o trade and face the market, yes this is a good tools to lock the profit when our orders get some profit and prevent some loses when the market move back with fast and drastically
    yes bro it is the stop loss startegy and in this we can be use to the stop loss startegy for us sowe shoudl must be got the knowledge about this and it will must be good for us

Member dhakac is an unknown quantity at this point dhakac's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    place is modified by some procedure that we run dealing create us have a technique when it plus our place with the use of following quit then I think it's excellent for maintaining the dealing procedure we become better.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mdjoy16 View Post
    trading stop loss is better then using stop loss and with this we can lock the profit before the trend against our order and this is a good thing for to do we will
    The both stop loss and trailing stop losses are quite the same things that stop losses for a forex trader. Once they are well applied, any of them would be able to give a forex exchange trader the right results that they desire.

Banned momin is an unknown quantity at this point momin's Avatar
    Thanks
    A trailing stop loss is calculated in a manner like the way we calculated our initial stop loss. The only difference being that while we calculated our stop loss from the entry price, we`re calculating our trailing stop loss from the highest price since entry. The key to the trailing stop loss is that you need to make continual adjustments to make sure that the stop is moved in your favour.

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading stop loss is better then using stop loss and with this we can lock the profit before the trend against our order and this is a good thing for to do we will

Senior Member akriss is an unknown quantity at this point akriss's Avatar
    Thanks
    trailing stop loss is better than using stop loss and with this we can lock the profit before the trend against our order and this is a good thing for to do, we will comfortable when we leave the market for several times and then we did not worried about the profit...or loses too, because we have to manage it with wel

Senior Member ekwaset is an unknown quantity at this point ekwaset's Avatar
    Thanks
    Treiling Stop Is a tool that allows you to pursue profit, so that the higher price whenever it is a good thing to stop the the trader Trailing Stop loss as the number of points may be given much greater reliance on stop-loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 99 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)