Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: take all profit

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tidbook View Post
    take all profit
    simple useful script ..

http://codebase.mql4.com/6905
    it would be better sir, than we will use all our advantage in this trade so that we will be able to lose and eventually we will lose a great deal
    this way we will lose and we will lose all of the funds in an inordinate amount sir, regret will also happen here sir

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member missali is on a distinguished road missali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the script is very useful. I hope you can immediately provide an explanation on how to use this script. in this we need hard work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahbaz123 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if we can trade well, then we do not need to use tools like this scrip. because what we need is patience and also a great way of trading so that the result is very good for our funds later, it is my opinion only a master

Banned Shoaib Mushtaq is an unknown quantity at this point Shoaib Mushtaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    inserting their company logo that links back to their own site disrupted and destroyed by our ineptitude in living trading forex there is no explanation you give about this script is given. I think if we can trade well, then we do not need to use tools like this scrip

Senior Member tareqbmw01 is an unknown quantity at this point tareqbmw01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have closed my accounts with MB Trading, FXCM, Oanda because of high spreads, high commissions and slippage. Try trading with futures or brokers that have access to LMAX Exchange as they will not screw you. I think if we can trade well, then we do not need to use tools like this scrip. because what we need is patience and also a great way of trading so that the result is very good for our funds later, it is my opinion only a master

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    There no day that forex will ever come to run out of money in that someone that can take all the money that there is in profit forex has too much money for any one trader to take plus the money keep growing and growing there is no one who puts the money there but is there for everyone to take

Banned liaqut is an unknown quantity at this point liaqut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked the viewers for sharing the script. I hope the script is a very useful thing. If we need is patience and also a great way of trading.

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tidbook View Post
    take all profit
    simple useful script ..

http://codebase.mql4.com/6905

Can to take profit from a few different OP? and how about OP that is still floating, are also closed? and, how to install this script?

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    पिक्सेल a का चयन
    विज्ञापन साइटों बुद्धिमानी, और जो सभी लाभ पता है
    इंटरनेट विज्ञापन का एक नया रूप विस्फोट हो गया है और यह प्रतिक्रिया का एक बहुत हाल ही में - प्राप्त है पिक्सेल विज्ञापन। अनिवार्य रूप से, यह है जहां लोगों को एक वेब साइट के मुख पृष्ठ पर पिक्सेल का एक सेट उनकी कंपनी लोगो सम्मिलित करने कि अपनी साइट पर वापस लिंक खरीद। संभावित, अंत परिणाम वृद्धि वेब साइट आवागमन पिक्सेल साइट और उनकी छवियाँ वहाँ रखकर विज्ञापनदाताओं दोनों के लिए जा सकते हैं।

Banned 25+ is an unknown quantity at this point 25+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I currently only use manual trading without the help of others like scipt and others so far I still do not understand what the function of dar a scrip for pairs in MT4,
    so I apologize if you have not tried

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast