+ Reply to Thread
Page 422 of 464 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 4634

Thread: The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex.

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gawabajaoula View Post
    I think that the best way to instruct to do any object is to do that aim by your safekeeping. We can read until we do something by ourselves. Forex trading is a realistic job and we can't become healthy traders until we do the trading ourselves so for acquisition forex trading we somebody to do a lot of preparation for trading in demo accounts !!
    aap nay sahi kaha, laykin phir bhi trading achi tarah kernay kay liay skills chaheay hoti hain, aur skills sirf experience say hasil hoti hain. experience kay liay aap ko forex market may trading kerni hoti hay, tab hi improvement aati hay.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Member kabxanc is an unknown quantity at this point kabxanc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that I agree with "the best way to learn trade forex is to trade forex" when you will you do trading your experience will grow up and you can find that how market behaves and how we can make profit in this market. You experience can gives you successfuly !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gawabajaoula is an unknown quantity at this point gawabajaoula's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the best way to instruct to do any object is to do that aim by your safekeeping. We can read until we do something by ourselves. Forex trading is a realistic job and we can't become healthy traders until we do the trading ourselves so for acquisition forex trading we somebody to do a lot of preparation for trading in demo accounts !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lorelaine View Post
    The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex.
    you are right you will learn forex not just by reading books or seeing videos, but the real thing is to try the live market, and if you trade with real money that will be real experience, for this you can open a cent account..

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are right to some extent that to learn Forex best way is to trade Forex, but sir to trade on forex you need to learn so many things which are cleasr only when you read this type of discussions on fourms so never try to trade forex directly.use demo account first only when all terms and basics are clear start Forex,Agre when you start Forex trading you will learn the best lessons.

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best way to learn about forex is to learn anytime and anywhere
    when we have more time we can read e-books, watch videos about forex or join forum like a lot of people to discuss and share experiences and my advice is that it will experience real from real account

Senior Member iTradeFx4life is on a distinguished road iTradeFx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    yes the main thing that will hlep you to learn in the forex is the practiec and the practice ...first you have to learn the basic of all the pairs and the forex and then you should practice it as much as you can
    You are right, as there is a difference between knowing the track and walking on it. So, if you want to become a good trader then you should trade in order to get experience and become expert in trading.
    I am a committed person..jo keh diya woh karta hoon..jo nahi kar sakta woh keh deta hoon

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes the main thing that will hlep you to learn in the forex is the practiec and the practice ...first you have to learn the basic of all the pairs and the forex and then you should practice it as much as you can

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also think so. Because I think the most useful think that makes a trader really perfect is the real experience. So before real trading we can find the test of real trading by demo trading. before putting money to our trading account we can make our hand strong and get the right trading experience by demo trading. It gives us the real experience.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Khali Forex trading se hi koi bhi trader Forex trading nahi sikh sakta, trader ko jarurat hoti hai Forex knowledge ke aur iske bina hi direct trading karna bahut khatarnak ho sakta hai. trader ko dhire dhire trading ko aur badhna chahiye taki woh age jake Forex me fail na ho paye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 422 of 464 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)