+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 464 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4634

Thread: The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aafx100 View Post
    In my point of view the answer for the question " The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex" can be that, for a beginner sufficient time is to be consumed by watching the senior forex trader, that how he get profit and face the loss.
    bikul pehli baat app ko ek acha teacher find karna chahi aa fer app os ke rules ko dekhe jo wo apni khud ki trading mai apply karta hai fer app trade dekhe matlab app os se kuch experience gain kare fer app trading kare app ek achi trades laga paye ge fer dekhna ..
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai best way trading ka app new york stock exchange mai kam kare ja fer londan time es time market ek ache movement mai hoti hai jis par app achi trading kar sakte hai jis se app ko profit ki umeed jayeda hoti hai
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think its truth and I personally believe that we can learn the forex trading from internet because there are many websites are providing free forex learning and we can easily learn from there, I think trading is a good way to make money but we need to learn more and more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my bro, in forex trading, surely I do believe that we can practice to improve skills but if you just learn the theory without applying it in practice, I think you're wasting time in forex better we can use the accounts Bouns to practice

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely, as I think in forex trading, personally I do find that the best way to learn forex is to trade in forex . Because if we achieve knowledge through natural process then it will be more helpful to learn it with entertainment and enjoyment . These will also help us to control our emotion and greed .

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MichealFlether214 View Post
    But how do you start forex trading without having much money to invest in the first place? I want to trade, but trading with very small amounts don't really make it a worthwhile experience.
    to start trading is not always with live account and deposit from your own pocket, you can participate on demo account contest which held in some brokers. it will helps you to improve your experience and you can earn money too. and if you win you can also deposit the prize to your live account and trade witb that for more profit.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my bro, in forex trading, surely I do believe that we can learn the forex trading from internet because there are many websites are providing free forex learning and we can easily learn from there, I think trading is a good way to make money but we need to learn more and more.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that we must trade if we want to learn about this trading. We must trade then we will know what we must do to make profitable trading everyday. IF we do not trade, then i think we can't imagine how we can develop a good trading system and good trading plan

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that the best way to learn is to trade on forex market, for this you have to know about all the strategies possible, and you should look for all the possibel trend s that you acanpicjk to enter in a trade,you'll only learn when you trade more

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, In fact I think its no double that if we trade everyday, then we will learn so many things. If we do not understand with our trading, of course we will gain knowledge from other sources , and learn from other people also. It makes our knowledge will be increased when we trade in forex. When we trade we will learn so many things

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 464 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)