+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 236 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2351

Thread: Stocks vs Forex vs Bullion Trading.

Member ahmedlinkers is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedlinkers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading gives more potential for earning than any other market, coz of the leverage available for the trading. one can have some good earning, with small capital, as compared to other market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member rrmeneni is an unknown quantity at this point rrmeneni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I am not aware about bullion trading much, but have been trading for some time in stock market and now have some exposure to forex as well. Among these two i find forex is much better and has more earning potential with comparatively lesser money.
    Hey Yogesh,

What platform do you use for Forex trading and what pairs do you normally tarde? I usually prefer USD/AUD pair. I have been tracking the Aussie since its was 28INR now it is close to 50INR. Very good performing currency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not aware about bullion trading much, but have been trading for some time in stock market and now have some exposure to forex as well. Among these two i find forex is much better and has more earning potential with comparatively lesser money.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    All of these are traded in higher volumes and are a good source of investments although I prefer trading in Forex and some times stocks as i have not yet traded in commodities and I find it risky to trade in commodities.
    Hey Real fun,

I agree with you. I dont have tons of money to invest in stock markets or buy gold that why i think Forex trading is the best option for me. What pairs do you normally trade? And what platform do you use?

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal sy tu forex market he best hy kiun k ak tu ye k ic main time ka koi problem nhi hy 24 hours open rhti hy aur 2ndly ye k ic main jo leverage system hy uski waja sy thori investment sy b acha profit bnaya ja skta hy.

Junior Member princeali is on a distinguished road princeali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i was traded in equity market . like trading stock online means as intraday trading . it is really a headache for me to chose the best to buy and sell that share with in a day because of low capital and low volatile of share market . i did not profited well there and then i was searching the earning online . there i came to know the forex and started the forex and i am very comfortable with my forex trading . rather then this stock market .

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of these are traded in higher volumes and are a good source of investments although I prefer trading in Forex and some times stocks as i have not yet traded in commodities and I find it risky to trade in commodities.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each of these has its pros and cons and suits one according to his / her requirements. for small traders forex market is the best. and those who can invest a good sum and expects a steady income stocks or gold trading will be better
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Stocks vs Forex vs Bullion Trading.

Hey guys,

I want to compare and evaluate Stocks vs Forex vs Bullion. I want to get your reactions on what seems to be safe bet? Investing in stocks, commodities or forex trading? Personally I prefer forex trading because once we choose our preffered combinations; for eg, I prefer USD/AUD; we can really focus all our attention on the variuos factors relating to that pair such as countries economy, consumer confidence, trends etc .. I get too confused with stocks coz there are so many companies to track and god knows when a company will get involved in a scam.

I want to hear your suggestions on this topic.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rrmeneni For This Useful Post:

afaan (2016-10-01), ij999 (2019-05-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 236 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)