+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 236 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    naturally, my dear, in fact I consider that a perfect practice makes a man a perfect Forex trader so that at first you have to practice here for a long time and when you will be able to do profit consistency in business then you can start an account real trading to get real money from the Forex trading business. and, obviously I clearly think yes it's true that you can earn a lot of money by investing your resources into many other sources, and you can get satisfaction by earning money, so forex is also a good source of investment and you can make a lot of money investing in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we trade in a simple way and based on the strategies we have learned it will be far more precise and efficient and perfect than we only put a lot of indicators on the meta trader maybe even confusing us because more indicators show different information. and you discuss the details. As you know, the main investment in the forex market is forex education and experience. First you get these things and then you invest a little and work on market strategies. Your style of trading is discipline. You are a successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is the great article i ever read. I am also spending the same life as the person mentioned in this article. I am a student yet, i do not join parties , i do not go on trips , i do not spend money for android phone or iPhone , i do not spend money for a new T-shirt. But i am collecting my every penny to invest in forex. This the BEST article !!
    Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

QasimShop (2019-03-19)

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, really i personally believe that being rich with forex trading is not easy and for me it is impossible. One more thing habit is not practicable. Habits are one thing you always do. If you practice making it your habit then it will never be your habit. So make your forex trading rules and discipline. and I have had a lot of money in my trade for businesses that have been trading for trade since I have traded before I have traded in trading companies such as trading companies, which have helped me gain market share, and I also went through a lot of trading skills. hi

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course if you want to become a rich person in forex trading, you find the best thing that is practiced in your habits. Kyoun K Forex Ek Business Aisa Hai Jis Me Humen Humari Practices Her Sath Deti Hai So Humar Bhot Ache Trading Karne Exercises Ki Hai For Humming Forex I Bhot Ronald Amer Ho Skhtay Han and Forex trading are very profitable businesses and if we have the skills and experience who are good at trading, we can become bale to get many benefits from forex. but we must have enough patience in forex trading to be successful.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    i think every one want to earn good profit and want to become rich quickly. your post is very useful for this purpose but i think it s a bit difficult to understand. the post is very long and things are mixed up. i think all the trades should make proper analysis and strategies in order to good profits. we can earn very good money form forex trading but i do not think that we can become rich very quickly from it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

QasimShop (2019-03-19)

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 1,674 Posts
    For me I do not want to be rich from Forex. I just want to I can get a good income each month from forex does not think the richness of it now because I am new in forex and this requires patience and a great experience is not impossible but this is why his time ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2019-02-28)

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, unfortunately, I read the whole article, and I understand that he wants to tell you that you can make a lot of money by investing your resources into many other sources, and you can get satisfaction by earning money, so forex is also a good source of investment. and you can make a lot of money investing in it, and that can give you a lot of satisfaction in a short time, but I think first of all learning must, if not, you can lose your resources.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is the great article i ever read. I am also spending the same life as the person mentioned in this article. I am a student yet, i do not join parties , i do not go on trips , i do not spend money for android phone or iPhone , i do not spend money for a new T-shirt. But i am collecting my every penny to invest in forex. This the BEST article !!

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't understand your thread because it's very confusing and unclear ... but the title says if you want to be rich ... think that it's not easy to get rich because the market is variable and no one can profit without loss so I suggest all traders to learn and learn forex are therefore important to be considered good traders and if traders want to get rich from forex, traders must have other income tools and other businesses. This is because traders need to reinvest profits earned from forex back into the trade. This means that traders cannot often attract profits but must add to it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 236 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)