+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 236 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2357

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    raaton raat rich to koi b nh ban skta forex me ye to her koi janta ha bhai, agr koi asa soche ga ya kare ga to bht loss kare ga, ye business step by step hota ha, tym lgta ha success ke liye
    if you agree hit like

FOR free forex signal join us on FACEBOOK: click here

We give you guaranty of 1000 to 2000 Pips per month.
    skype ID: Change Your Skype ID

Join INDIAN-FOREX

Post Earn & Trade Bonus $0.20 Bonus Per Post !!

Monthly Bonus Limit $250

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Let no one deceive you you have to learn all the things you can about forex and it will take you no less than six months with demo trading to know enough in fact Practice is very effective for us to do better performance Without practice you can not do your work properly So forex gives us a great opportunity to practice in demo account to do therefore Mistake able to suffered by expert or newbie in their trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member smartfx is an unknown quantity at this point smartfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But to do forex trade we have to do practice to trade in forex marketWe have to practice in a demo account to make perfect in tradingBecauseif we practice we will be able to know all like practice makes perfect the more you practice the more knowledge you acquire and the more perfection you will become and the more tactics you will also get to make profits let alone The more we have trade experience we will better understand how t

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 888888 is an unknown quantity at this point 888888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone has their own way of life. When you think something is valuable, you'll be happy to pay, while others may not think so. I'd like to give you some advice: life is limited, while chasing the hope, don't forget to enjoy life.I think that the enjoyment of material will bring joy to your life.do you thing so ?

Senior Member megafx is an unknown quantity at this point megafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quite the knowledge that they have the time that is In this Forex trading business i would highly recommended to practice more and more then you are gain in this sector(Forex trading business) that remember consider your demo account to be the live market then you will benefit the most and keep more experience and more practice we become a good trader that Practice is the real way to make our self profitable and experienced in Forex

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

On other hand practice in everything is impor that you can develop our trading skill and knowledge through practicing then ause it is able to improve trading skill and get better experience about the forex business like to be successful in forex trading business yo then we know without practice no one can success in forex rather than you are right practice make man perfect and when you enter in to trading market and two or three times you loss your money by doing repeatedly mistakes the time ok

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    I read for members, there some members seems that this article is so theoretical, but in my opinion, forex is really scientific, and that is why if some members share their knowledge and seems theoretical, then I do not mind for this article. I appreciate for this article and thank your for sharing. I have some points from this article and I will to extend into practice. There are some good information I have from this article. Helpful.

Senior Member gjbanget is an unknown quantity at this point gjbanget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is the great article i ever read. I am also spending the same life as the person mentioned in this article. I am a student yet, i do not join parties , i do not go on trips , i do not spend money for android phoni agree with you...in forex patience is must & most important thing. if we want to rich with forex then its must we made a trading system that totally base on a good strategy, good money management..trading without greed and emotionse or iPhone ,

Member mknwada is an unknown quantity at this point mknwada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that the articles as will help us with out trades. we know that forex is not a place to get the overnight. We need to worked as a hardest to be achieved ours success here. And we need to control greed and fear both to avoid mistakes which will lead us detruction of our accounts do not be confused in this artilcle discussing how they will help us to be successfuly !!

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my last trade i have earn $143 with $50 investment that is And you can earn lot of money from Forex then There is a proverb Practice makes a man perfect and ex trading business's market for successful trading practice important let alone requires regular exercise and lasts longer that is so we have to very expert in this business so you need to be patience and keep practice everyday in fact I do believe that practice always make perfect so just practice till us become more experienced

Banned mkopi is an unknown quantity at this point mkopi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is one thing that you have to practise always so that you have to make sure that when you trading when you are at training stage do that in the best way that you can that way you can always have get used to trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 236 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)