+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 141 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1403

Thread: My way of placing stop and take profit!

Senior Member ras is an unknown quantity at this point ras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss and take profit is a good technique of all great traders. i also use these in trading,usually i use stop loss twice of take profit that meance ;take profit at 25 pips then stop loss at 50 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by investor forex View Post
    I ussually place my stop loss in the upper candle daily or in the lower candle daily. Forexample if daily candle are bull, I will place my stop loss below its candle and if candle is bear i will put my stop loss above this candle. this trading strategy are suitable for intraday trading.
    What candle? Is their even a daily candle? You mean one candle stick in a day? So you mean your time frame will be in months? or years? Because I can't imagine that their one candle for a day in a chart. I never tried to do that or even check a chart that has a one bar candle as one day. So if you use one candle stick in one day in one year chart their will be 365 candles in their. I guess its feasible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For any reason if you are absent from market you can mitigate your risk by placing stop loss and take profit. by this technique you can limit your profit and loss. I think maximum fifty pips and minimum twenty pips is considerable but more than or less than it would be risky.

Member anish is on a distinguished road anish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing here of your trading strategy as well as your experience . But i think placing of accurate take profit and stop loss should be set according to news analysis and currency pairs then it will be a perfect one .

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    I completely agree with you because stop loss is one of the main elements of a good strategy. Many new bees tend to be setting a very low stop loss which simply leads them to loss most of the times.

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do think making use of cease burning throughout correct price tag closely related to service resilient brand. it will likely be more precise considering that the price tag moves lucratively and so complicated to prediction throughout variety occasion selection.

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rahibul View Post
    In the 15 minutes charts I thinks stop loss may 40 pips and take profit 10 pips. And others time frame as a ratio on 15 minutes charts after follow the money management rules. If any one not follow money management so they depend on their response.
    i think if you use that risk reward ratio, it will be dangerous... hit 4 time take profit will gone only with hit stop loss 1 time.... i recommend for use stop loss 15 and take profit 30... that is healthy risk reward ratio... believe me, it will be making good result...
    please click THANKS

Senior Member mukta is an unknown quantity at this point mukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use stop loss and take profit both.But my stop loss is always hidden.Because most of the time stop loss in hunted.If any trade my stop loss is 50 pips than my take profit is 100 pips.I want to earn double with single risk.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almost always dala bedagang I always put astop loss and take profit to provide comfort in a trade, because if we do not memmasangnya then most likely we will experience stress when exposed to floating or upset and greedy when we get a profit
    SL and TP to be very useful

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wasa kafi achi stretegy hai app ki aur app ka thanks yaar app na jo hai woh kafi achi post ki hai aur han is ko parah kay kafi achi knowledge hasil ho jaya ge banda ko aur is ki waja say kafi achi knowledge hasil ho jaya ge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 141 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)