+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141
Results 1,401 to 1,403 of 1403

Thread: My way of placing stop and take profit!

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmmm very good strategy thanks dear app ne kafi achi post ki ha or waqai he es ko parrh k kafi knowledge main izafa howa ha main pehely kafi confussion ka shikar hota tha par ab kisi had tak mere knowledge main izafa howa ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aniket For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alizahid (2020-11-10), raheel001 (2020-10-25), shani125 (2020-11-28)

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammie View Post
    Hi everyone, I just want to discuss about how placement of stop in one's trading play an important role in your profitability as a trader. Some traders want tight stop in order to limit their loses, and some newbies position their stop at the wrong place, making it vulnerable of getting hit. Placement of stop should not be looked as negative thing, its our ally in protecting our capital.Setting proper stop in one'strade will give our trade enough room to make it profitable.One technique in stop loss placement I use is the 00 level, most traders view a 00 level as psychological point where most traders, banks and big institutions considers closing or opening a positions. So my advice to newbies, if your stop falls near or at the 00 level don't put it there, chances are it will get hit easily; sofor example your stop falls at 1.2200, place it 1.2190 for buy or 1.2210 for sell positions, the reason for this is to avoid the 00 level that will likely be reached, and I have experienced it a lot before. I use 10 pips allowance to give enough space from spikes, if you can do above 10 pips then its better but not below it.In the opposite place your target at 00 level because it will most likely be hit.
    hmmm very good strategy thanks dear app ne kafi achi post ki ha or waqai he es ko parrh k kafi knowledge main izafa howa ha main pehely kafi confussion ka shikar hota tha par ab kisi had tak mere knowledge main izafa howa ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tibasingh For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alizahid (2020-11-10), raheel001 (2020-10-25), shani125 (2020-11-28)

Junior Member Ammie is on a distinguished road Ammie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs up My way of placing stop and take profit!

Hi everyone, I just want to discuss about how placement of stop in one's trading play an important role in your profitability as a trader. Some traders want tight stop in order to limit their loses, and some newbies position their stop at the wrong place, making it vulnerable of getting hit. Placement of stop should not be looked as negative thing, its our ally in protecting our capital.Setting proper stop in one'strade will give our trade enough room to make it profitable.One technique in stop loss placement I use is the 00 level, most traders view a 00 level as psychological point where most traders, banks and big institutions considers closing or opening a positions. So my advice to newbies, if your stop falls near or at the 00 level don't put it there, chances are it will get hit easily; sofor example your stop falls at 1.2200, place it 1.2190 for buy or 1.2210 for sell positions, the reason for this is to avoid the 00 level that will likely be reached, and I have experienced it a lot before. I use 10 pips allowance to give enough space from spikes, if you can do above 10 pips then its better but not below it.In the opposite place your target at 00 level because it will most likely be hit.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ammie For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-26), Alizahid (2020-11-10), nitshar (2012-08-16), pickmurari (2012-07-08), raheel001 (2020-10-25), shani125 (2020-11-28), umair439 (2016-08-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141

Subscribe to this Thread (3)