+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89

Thread: Using Moving Averages to determine support and resistance.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    Moving average is very good indicator because i also use this indicator and make money throw this indicator my traders friends also used this indicator this result is so good and in favor or trader you can easy gas rate flactuation.
    Moving Average is one of the best indicators to determine the current market trend and then trade on the basis of same.Also moving averages work well on stand alone basis and it is a trusted indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average is very good indicator because i also use this indicator and make money throw this indicator my traders friends also used this indicator this result is so good and in favor or trader you can easy gas rate flactuation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using Moving average indicators for identifying the trend in the given currency pair, but i am new to this identify the support and resistance thing, can you explain a little more about this subject it would be better.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member ragib is on a distinguished road ragib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average is a good indicator. but i use it only for long term trend recognition. for support and resistance i use daily pivot points , weekly pivot points and monthly pivot points. plus the major highs and lows of recent swing. and also some known points where price struggles.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ragib For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Using Moving Averages to determine support and resistance.

Many traders use moving averages like 20HMA, 40HMA, 100 HMA, 20 DMA, 100 DMA etc. to find out support or resistance levels. And they are really important as these averages has deep impact on sentiments. Do you care to look at moving averages?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-06-21), Mustansir (2018-06-22), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open