+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Plz some one tell me about Support, Resistence and Moving Average.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A few individuals simply exchange utilizing the SMA and MACD and making great benefits. SMA and additionally EMA are great apparatuses to see the pattern of the business. So, the best thing to do is to focus on 2-3 or more pointers and work out with it for a significant period in order to know the advantages and disadvantages of the marker and after that attempt another for same arrangements of pointer. It's a fitting approach to gain as opposed to boucing around starting with one pointers then onto the next looking for the scared trophy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that if you want to know about market trend then moving average is very good. It is working for me i used as two moving average. I used as a 50 EMA and 200 EMA. When 50 EMA above 200 EMA then i think trend is up. When 200 EMA above 50 EMA then i think trend is down. I used this two moving average in every chars ! Certainly that the importance of support and resistance more due to simplicity, and most of the time they help you succeed in your trades, this is due to crowd mentality believing on support and resistance levels which make the prices move between support and resistance several times before as abreaking to eithers sided as by external reasons !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear in fact I think some time couple pauses the help and also resistance point and go towards for teenage help or protection level. If you want to understand current support and also resistance point you must understand about Bollinger band. well dear in fact I think support level is level which become like limit level bottom in market. if you found this condition you can click buy quickly and resistance level is upper limit level in market. so, you can click sell if you got this condition and moving average is indicator to analysis market.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    SMA as well as EMA are good tools to see the trend of the market. Some people just trade using the sma and macd and making good profits. Points S and R can be used as a benchmark trader opens a position. The Moving Average is a Forex Indicator used in making analysis. The S and R are points of supply and demand and as such its very hard for prices to break such points in the Forex, Stock or Commodity Markets.

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistance bohat hi important part hai forex trading k . Support or resistance asal me 2 lines hai jo market ki movement k show karwati hain . Support ka matlab hai down line and resistance means up line . Moving average indicator hai jo market k trend ko batana me help karta hai .

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    bai saab ji aagar dekha ja samja jaye sari market support and resistance se he chalti hai fer hume jab hum es kam mai new hote hai fer hume es kam ko sekhna chahi aaa fer hume moving avg se trade karni chahi aa bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji Forex market ma jab prices up level ko touch karti han tu hum isko resistence level kahtay han and jab market ma prices down level ki tarf move karti han tu hum isko support level kehtay han and moving average ak indiacator ha jo humein market ki prediction karta ha.

--- Update ---

Dear in forex trading, I think support and resistant an important part of trading and we should be able to manage it well then all would be very nice and as traders we should always remain calm then all will be fine and we should keep calm and understand the market that things are more the slasher sub-genre were and it will certainly be very nice. Dear main abhi tak is market me trading ko learning kar rahi hu is liye mujhe is ki bare me jankari thora sa kam hi hai , lakin dear mujhe jab bhi is ke bare me knowledge ho jate hai to main s posting ki forum me jarur share karungi

--- Update ---

moving averages are the indiactors for the traders to make good undertadning of the market and so make successful trades. i still not very good about the support and resistance, and moving average but i am still learning the subject and i am now see all other member share post and i am many thing earn here, so many many thank you for the nice share and all other member for nice explain the subject.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving averages are the indiactors for the traders to make good undertadning of the market and so make successful trades. i still not very good about the support and resistance, and moving average but i am still learning the subject and i am now see all other member share post and i am many thing earn here, so many many thank you for the nice share and all other member for nice explain the subject.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear in forex trading, I think support and resistant an important part of trading and we should be able to manage it well then all would be very nice and as traders we should always remain calm then all will be fine and we should keep calm and understand the market that things are more the slasher sub-genre were and it will certainly be very nice. Dear main abhi tak is market me trading ko learning kar rahi hu is liye mujhe is ki bare me jankari thora sa kam hi hai , lakin dear mujhe jab bhi is ke bare me knowledge ho jate hai to main s posting ki forum me jarur share karungi .

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji aagar dekha ja samja jaye sari market support and resistance se he chalti hai fer hume jab hum es kam mai new hote hai fer hume es kam ko sekhna chahi aaa fer hume moving avg se trade karni chahi aa bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji Forex market ma jab prices up level ko touch karti han tu hum isko resistence level kahtay han and jab market ma prices down level ki tarf move karti han tu hum isko support level kehtay han and moving average ak indiacator ha jo humein market ki prediction karta ha.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistence is a good pattern that trader use to trade the high and low in the forex market business.the forex market need trader that understand the trend in the forex market.moving average is an indicator to determine the movement of the market forex trading mi resisitance and support ki bohat he importance ha , expert traders hamesha in ka kas khiyal rakty hien bulke un ka trading set up bhi ziyada ter resistance and support ke gird he gomti ha .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)