+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 215 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215
Results 2,141 to 2,148 of 2148

Thread: Plz some one tell me about Support, Resistence and Moving Average.

Banned bregeston is an unknown quantity at this point bregeston's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandhis View Post
    Well, use the MetaTrader Indicator RSI can also be used. Cusp of the RSI Indicator is Resitance point, and indicators point to the valley is the point of support. Points S and R can be used as a benchmark trader opens a position.
    Broder if I trade using indicators and MA8 MA5. but I also did not rule menggunakanRSI 14.dan been I think a little work.
    with M15 TF us to easily monitor market movements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bregeston For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-09), mani89 (2015-01-30)

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaji View Post
    suport was the turning point of the price movement in which the price goes down and at that point that the possibility of price movements will turn around, while the resistance is the opposite of suport....
    but some time pair breaks the support and resistance level and go toward for new support or resistance level. If you want to know current support and resistance level then you must know about Bollinger band.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 100c For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-09)

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    suport was the turning point of the price movement in which the price goes down and at that point that the possibility of price movements will turn around, while the resistance is the opposite of suport....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kaji For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-09)

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistance most common part of Forex.

When market price go up and make pull back, the highest all head are resistance and all neckline is support.
    Resistance means up line
    Support means down line
    In downtrend and uptrend resistance and support work same.
    Technical analysis will base less without support and resistance.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to realman For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-09), mrafiq279 (2014-03-02)

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    add a 100 period EMA and a 50 period MA to the same chart. You'll find that MT4 smoothed MA apparently equals an EMA of double length.
    i like moving everage because it is faithful to me and it helps me a lot this is a very powerful technical indicator

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfkamikaz For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-09)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    If you want to know about market trend then moving average is very good. It is working for me i use two moving average. I use 50 EMA and 200 EMA. When 50 EMA above 200 EMA then i think trend is up. When 200 EMA above 50 EMA then i think trend is down. I use this two moving average in every chart.
    SMA as well as EMA are good tools to see the trend of the market. Some people just trade using the sma and macd and making good profits. So the best thing to do is to concentrate on 2 - 3 indicators and work out with it for a considerable period so as to know the pros and cons of the indicator and then try another 2-3 sets of indicator. Its a proper ways to learn instead of hopping around from one indicators to another searching for the holy grail.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-09)

Member Mehak is on a distinguished road Mehak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah you can learn these things from
    www.********.com...you can learn it from here...
    why the experienced ppl didnot reply to this thread

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mehak For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-09), shahid1990 (2018-05-07)

Member tibasingh is on a distinguished road tibasingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Plz some one tell me about Support, Resistence and Moving Average.

plz koi dost mugh ko in k barey main bata sakta ha ye kiya hotey hane or sab se ahm bat k pair ki open or close rate ka kese pata chalta ha

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tibasingh For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-09-09), Ajaj Group (2013-10-15), Attraction (2019-05-03), gold1985000 (2019-04-20), HP2018 (2019-05-07), mehro (2019-07-19), minetrade (2015-02-14), mohamedfarhat (2013-06-28), rapidservice181 (2013-12-09), robert100 (2018-09-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 215 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215

Subscribe to this Thread (4)