+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 215 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2148

Thread: Plz some one tell me about Support, Resistence and Moving Average.

Banned fahadtoforextrade001 is an unknown quantity at this point fahadtoforextrade001's Avatar
    Thanks
    The average house is usually short-, medium-term trend is set to ... Some of these courses, the position of a moving average or use them as indicators.For support, resistance to RSI.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ship is an unknown quantity at this point ship's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to know about market trend then moving average is very good. It is working for me i use two moving average. I use 50 EMA and 200 EMA. When 50 EMA above 200 EMA then i think trend is up. When 200 EMA above 50 EMA then i think trend is down. I use this two moving average in every char

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned swapan is an unknown quantity at this point swapan's Avatar
    I have no fixed place for live. I like to visit various countries
    Thanks
    For uptrend, the trend back down ward and then goes up ward. The Lowest value of down ward is called support. When the trend goes up and then returned, the highest value of the uptrend is called resistance. It is opposite for the down trend.

Member fantasyman is an unknown quantity at this point fantasyman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all retailer output cushioning with evidence things for the sake of major good reason across some map, and so might remain that referrals with pulling the situation ..
    brokers on one daily base dumped an outlast burn off moreover pick out make money during the part of ??sustain that proof, which I keep fare that would this type of date ..

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just know more about moving average than support resistance when you use two moving averages then you will know points to entere and the once to exit.

Member wahidaaa is an unknown quantity at this point wahidaaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we look at the daily candle in the forex we see that there is an opening price where the new candle starts.then we see the price either going up or down and if the candle is moving up we see the highest point for the same day from where the price starts falling down and that is the point where we see that the pair is seeing resistance(in short the point above which the buyers are not willing to buy)similarly we if we see the price moving down the lowest point for that day is called the support point where maximum buying has been carried out by the traders.the moving averages is the method that indicates us the current trend in the market.

Senior Member koushik is an unknown quantity at this point koushik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support was the turn spot of the damage taxation in which the cost goes medico and at that fix that the concept of soprano movements testament flop around, piece the resistivity is the opposition of support....

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support is the previous bottom point of the market price and resistance is the previous top price point in the market i think both of these are very important for the trader because it is the part of technical analysis and some times trader can give trade on the basis of the support and resistance,.

Senior Member tonmoy is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you wish to apperceive about bazaar trend again affective boilerplate is actual good. It is alive for me i use two affective average. I use 50 EMA and 200 EMA. When 50 EMA aloft 200 EMA again i anticipate trend is up. When 200 EMA aloft 50 EMA again i anticipate trend is down. I use this two affective boilerplate in every chart.

Senior Member Agazaman Awang is on a distinguished road Agazaman Awang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support where the buyer huge oder entry where the point or line which seller losing momentum and seller losing interest in that line.while resistence is where the seller increast in interest to add their entry and position which in this line the buyer and seller will fight each other.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 215 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)