+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 215 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2148

Thread: Plz some one tell me about Support, Resistence and Moving Average.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji support aur resistance aur Moving average indicator ko janne ke liye apko baby pips jaise website ko read karna chahiye is website par kafi achi jaankari di gayi hain kafi achi tarah se explain kiya gaya hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member realtrade is an unknown quantity at this point realtrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear bro, with my view In the forex market the moving average means the moving line of the currency trading. Its show us the level of moving line of the trading and currency. And its helps you for learning and findout the right position and help to take right decision in the right time in the forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hiplara is an unknown quantity at this point hiplara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support and the resistance is also the point which that the target that the market can reach on that day, and after reach that support and the resistance the market will being possible to going to turn the direction or climb again to the next level afterr it to falldown again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member raj93066 is on a distinguished road raj93066's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For this understanding in it we have to make the good knowledge and these all of the thing if we understand in this then we can make the so much of the good money by this and it is be the world's best business if we work in it..

Banned akfoventure is on a distinguished road akfoventure's Avatar
    Thanks
    moving averag aik tool hai aik indicator hai jisko hum market ki direction maloom kerny k liu use kerty hai markat mai bohat say indicatores hai but zada usful rsi ,macd bolingerbands or mooving avarage he hai moving averag mai MA crosser two things per depend kerta hai FAST MA OR SLOW MA trendline are the lines we draw on chart 4 any support and resistance levals whwn we connect highs through a line ir is calld resistance and when we connect lows through a line it is calld support

Senior Member m qamar is an unknown quantity at this point m qamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    plz some time tell me about i like indian forex treading business ishq dewano ko kis mor pey laya he ankh bar ai he kay dil gabraya he i like indian forex treading business.

Senior Member drzafar is an unknown quantity at this point drzafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sfc79 View Post
    with that amount 50 and 200, usually you should use bigger timeframe. so the first thing to setup before choosing the setup for moving average is knowing in what time frame we're going to trade. for shorter time frame i will reccomended LWMA 34, 19 and 8. Combined with bollinger band, you will notice the trend movement very well.
    exactly from your i get new information about ema and sma , this is a new satragty which i gain from your post , now i will apply first in my demo account and i it is suitable then i will apply it on my live account , realy a from this indian forex forum every forex trader can get updated information.

Senior Member dollbyeokhazra is an unknown quantity at this point dollbyeokhazra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support was the turn lie of the toll occurrence in which the toll goes doc and at that sail that the beefiness of value movements module travel around, piece the condition is the oppressiveness of support.

Senior Member m qamar is an unknown quantity at this point m qamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    plz some kind tel me account main is kam main kafi imress ho i lik e treader i like this this main is say bohat he hosh ho i like indian forex treading business .

Senior Member scapgray is an unknown quantity at this point scapgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear support hota hay aap ka backup jo aap ko support karta hay. resistence wo hane jin par market chalti hay. or moving average wo hane jiss taraf market ko move hona hota hay ya market move hoti hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 215 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)