+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2148

Thread: Plz some one tell me about Support, Resistence and Moving Average.

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    will use these indicators then you will easily able to understand the market and you will easily get the success and knowledge the resistance stand for the upper level price when the market price reached at a maximum then its point is the resistance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear in fact I think support and resistance levels are those on the price face difficulty to break them. They are also possible reversel levels. Support level is hard to break below and resistance level hard to break above. Usually market moves sideways between these levels.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by promoneyfx View Post
    Apni trading me agar ham logon ko Support aur Resistence levels ki poori tarah ki jankaari ho jaati hai tab ham log apni trading ko bhi bade hi aaram ke saath me karne lag jaate hain aur hame kisi bhi tarah ki mushkil nahi aa sakti hai.
    bhai ye t kafi achi baat hogi agar jo support aur resistance ki puri jaankari humare pass mei ho jati hai, iske jaankari hone se humare ko trading mein jayda help mil pati hai, badiya trading kar pate hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member wajid.ali788 is an unknown quantity at this point wajid.ali788's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sub kuch he is baray me log janty hoty hain aur un ko is baray me khabar hoti hai k wo yaha pay anay k bad kesay khud ka start le pae gay yaha pay sub start say he kam karna chahty hoty hain.jb tak mumkin ho sake is me kam kare aur dekhay.

Banned raks is on a distinguished road raks's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are interested to work in forex sector then you need to be knowe about Resistance and Support of the Moving average so that you can learn many things of about the forex sector and many things are improtance in forex sector.

Banned haythem is an unknown quantity at this point haythem's Avatar
    Thanks
    plz koi dost mugh ko in k barey main bata sakta ha ye kiya hotey hane or sab se ahm bat k pair ki open or close rate ka kese pata chalta ha
    but some time pair breaks the support and resistance level and go toward for new support or resistance level. If you want to know current support and resistance level then you must know about Bollinger band.

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shinaforex1 View Post
    support and resistance is a very good trading strategy that many trader use in the forex market trading business.many trader do not have good knowledge about the strategy that is the reason why they are losing money in the forex market
    Apni trading me agar ham logon ko Support aur Resistence levels ki poori tarah ki jankaari ho jaati hai tab ham log apni trading ko bhi bade hi aaram ke saath me karne lag jaate hain aur hame kisi bhi tarah ki mushkil nahi aa sakti hai.

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support and resistance is a very good trading strategy that many trader use in the forex market trading business.many trader do not have good knowledge about the strategy that is the reason why they are losing money in the forex market

Senior Member taim77 is an unknown quantity at this point taim77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fafIf you want to know about market trend then moving average is very good. It is working for me i use two moving average. I use 50 EMA and 200 EMA. When 50 EMA above 200 EMA then i think trend is up. When 200 EMA above 50 EMA then i think trend is down. I use this two moving average in every chart.
    with that amount 50 and 200, usually you should use bigger timeframe. so the first thing to setup before choosing the setup for moving average

Senior Member egoist is an unknown quantity at this point egoist's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support and resistance is the price range that we use as a benchmark to enter or exit the market, usually support is below the current price and resistance lies at current prices, while the moving average is one of the indicators used to calculate the average candlestick that we select periods want as much as what

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)