+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: How to choose a brokerage firm

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main na broker ko use acha spread aur money jis sa easy transfar ho jaye aur jis ma her trah ki facilty ho ja dekh ker ma na broker use kayea ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member edwardoJ is an unknown quantity at this point edwardoJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well first of all, you have to find out if the broker you're dealing with is legit. Second, it really depends on what you're looking for in a broker since there are a lot of brokers out there, you'll be hard pressed NOT to find a broker that suits your needs. For example, i stick with profiforex because i like how fast their execution is, i also like how they don't hide anything from me.
    Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

Senior Member tayebawey is an unknown quantity at this point tayebawey's Avatar
    egypt-ainshams-kafrelshorafa-st.13ahmad badawey-cegal
    Thanks
    Whenever Technical Analysis for the pair on the FPS big whenever it is given greater credibility, but I find that FPS small can help novices at the beginning of trade, where it can motivate them to collect some of the gains for fear of FPS large but is frame which mediates frames a Frame time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ager mujay is bat ke tasli ho jay kay mera ye kam acha he jo men nay apnia he to me bilkol is brokerage frim ko acept karon ga is lay kay ye mujay fida day ga jo meray liay behter ho ga is lay kay broker forex trading me bohat zida ahmiyat our mukam raktay hin.

Banned vakas.9011 is on a distinguished road vakas.9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    A brokerage firm, or simply brokerage, is a financial institution that facilitates the buying and selling of financial securities between a buyer and a seller. Brokerage firms serve a clientele of investors who trade public stocks and other securities, usually through the firm's agent stockbrokers. we can chose it by their rate of spread, swap, commission and time for order execution.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you would like to search out, you ought to see their spreads and comments by their users and you ought to apprehend whether or not they square measure regulated or not, and it's higher for you to search out a broker, UN agency encompasses a family planning that you just square measure capable of applying.. .................

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    to choose a brokerage in online forex trading market there is many thing to watch for it purpose if your brokerage is good and use full in market so it is very profit full for you and your trading career,if its limitation are good so it is very earn full for you,your brokerage must be good and registerd.

Senior Member ForexDJ is an unknown quantity at this point ForexDJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    I choose a broker based on the reviews given by trusted companies around the internet. One thing that I don't want in my broker is one with a Dealing Desk. This is because such brokers are able to interfere with the execution of trades and even modify the rates. Am not sure about modifying the rates, but I've heard many traders complain. I think there is always some truth.

Member indianpk01 is on a distinguished road indianpk01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    facilties ko dakhta huwa aur uski limitoin and rules ko dakhta huwa aur ya janta huw ha uska expence aur trading per spred kitna waqt k lia kitna ho ga is tarha ham ak achy brokerage firm ma shamil ho skta han aur use kr skta han ..

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    a.o.a
    ~~~~!!@@@ asa way off trading jis k zreay ssy ap trading ko boht hhee bestt wayss mmain krr rhyy hoo orr ap iss syy achi earning kyy boht ssyy treeqy tlash krr skoo gyy .....
    trading aik boht he risky ssa kamm hayy iss ko best earning kka zrea bnany kk lyy ap khud ko trading k ly best krna hhoo ga,,, i ike brokerage very much because off its dependence ..it is depond on orginization for the controller of regulated brokers if any body wants to join it ..he should bb ssee ittss spread and itscomments then uu should join it very easly ,,~~~!!@

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open