+ Reply to Thread
Page 605 of 652 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 615 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forums are very helpful especially for the beginner. I have learnt a lot of new trading styles from my interaction with other traders on the forums, so I would encourage new traders to be active in the forums.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member volt is an unknown quantity at this point volt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahurulchd View Post
    Of course, every newbie can be taken help from this forum. Because, There are many experienced traders in the forum. I have taken many help and can learn many things which already made me some profit. I give thanks a lot for the forum and wish to long lasting.
    I totally agree with the forum a place to learn for beginners. they can read what others share with fellow traders. This also brings benefits to those who have understood more than any other fores or know much about forex because they share and they also pay. no one was harmed in this forum. we enjoy the benefits in every thread

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahurulchd is on a distinguished road zahurulchd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, every newbie can be taken help from this forum. Because, There are many experienced traders in the forum. I have taken many help and can learn many things which already made me some profit. I give thanks a lot for the forum and wish to long lasting.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinalini View Post
    Although there are many sources from where a trader can learn about forex and there are e books , videos and other online sources but forum can be a good source from where a trader can learn a lot about forex trade by actively participating here and discussing with other experienced traders.
    indeed sir, I strongly disagree with your opinion that the forum is a place where we can learn about the forex business. because in the forum we can directly ask the seniors about the best strategy in the forex business.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by enter View Post
    yes, of course it can help the newbie to make the trading on this business, i think that on this forum is also help many of the newbie that make the trading on this business, so this forum is really useful too and it create some of the good trader from this forum on the instaforex broker
    Forum can help newbies to trade well in many different conditions of market but for traders, it's not enough to gain a lot of
    knowledges only but all traders must be able to implement it in real condition of market. And because of that, it will need
    demo account to implement it and to get more experiences about how to trade well.

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a profitable good business.But forex has no school.So this forums can help newbies like a school.A newbies can to know every good strategy by this forums.He can know many important book link by this forums.He can contact many expert trader by this forums.He can solve his problem by this forums.And last he get some bonus money for trade a real account.So there are no other helpfull school like forums.

Member anmorasi is an unknown quantity at this point anmorasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, this is one place that can deliver any question in our minds. and think you should make a new post for your questions so they can focus on what you want to get. thank you

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by najwa View Post
    forum help a lot for the beginner, it will help to improve the knowledge about the forex trading and we can share our trading experience with other forum members, the beginners can get advice from the senior traders about good trading.
    for me was very helpful forum all the problems that are owned by the beginner and novice traders is certainly to be expected to be more frequent in the search for self-knowledge and is always active to share the difficulties

Member rakib25 is an unknown quantity at this point rakib25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are galore practised traders involved and sharing their noesis and undergo on forex forums, so there is lot newbies can hear by visting these forums. Different books users can spot their querries and get replies/solution from skilled members of the forum.

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forum ek new bie ko help kar sakte ha kyunki new bie ke bahut si dikkate hoti ha at the time of starting...lack of Forex trading knowledge he does not know how to and when he trade. then he may go into loss also he get help from experts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 605 of 652 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 603 604 605 606 607 615 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)